Experience Budapest to the full extent! Enjoy a cozy organ concert in one of the most beautiful neo-classical buildings of Budapest, the St. Stephen’s Basilica. After it, embark on an unforgettable ship cruise with drinks and wonderful view of Budapest all lit up at night!
Start your experience in St. Stephen’s Basilica – the largest and most famous church in Hungary. In this magnificent setting, enjoy the concert, the program of which was adapted by Miklos Teleki, one of the best organ artists in Hungary. The arias and flute of the concert are performed by the renowned Hungarian musicians, famous in the country and abroad.
Continue your adventure by the cruise on the river Danube. Feel the charming spirit of evening Budapest and enjoy the wonderful view on city’s attractions, including the renowned Parliament, the Gellért Hill and the ensemble of the Buda Castle.
Program of the Concert
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756-1791): Fantasie in F minor K 506
- Alessandro Stradella (1639-1682): Pietà Signore
- Tomaso Albinoni (1671-1751): Adagio
- Liszt Ferenc (1811-1886) - Camille Saint-Saёns (1835-1921): Legend in A major (St. Francis of Assisi's Sermon to the Birds)
- Giuseppe Verdi (1813-1901): Prayer of Fiesco from opera Simone Boccanegra
- Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750): Polonaise, Minuet and Badinerie from Suite in B minor BWV 1067
- Johann Sebastian Bach: Toccata and Fugue in D minor BWV 565