- Listen to an organ concert in St. Stephen's Basilica
- Hear performances by Miklos Teleki and Kolos Kováts
- Enjoy a flute performance by Eleonóra Krusic
St. Stephen's Basilica is one of the most beautiful neo-classical buildings of Budapest. Experience an unforgettable organ concert in this magnificent building and see some of the country’s best artists perform.
The arias of the program are performed by Kolos Kováts, one of the most famous and talented concert and oratorio singer in Hungary. He received the Liszt Ferenc prize, Merit of Art and the Kossuth Prize.
Flute performance is added to the concert as well, it is played by Eleonóra Krusic who had been playing many times and in many orchestras in Hungary and abroad during the last years.
- Antonio Vivaldi (1678-1741) - Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750): Concerto in D minor BWV 596 (Allegro, Adagio, Allegro)
- Tomaso Albinoni (1671-1751): Adagio
- Alessandro Stradella (1639-1682): Pietá Signore
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756-1791): Andante in C major K 315
- Franz Schubert (1797-1828): Ave Maria
- Liszt Ferenc (1811-1866): Fantasy & Fugue on the Theme B-A-C-H
- Georges Bizet (1838-1875): Agnus Dei
- Johann Sebastian Bach: Minuet and Badinerie from suite in B minor BWV 1067
- Johann Sebastian Bach: Toccata and Fugue in D minor BWV 565
- Concert tickets
- Pick-up and drop-off (only if option selected)
Budapest, Szent István Bazilika, Szent István tér 1., 1051 Hungary
The meeting point is at the St stephens Basilica. In case you have selected the ticket option with pick-up, follow the instructions on your voucher to arrange it.
- If you choose the option with pick-up, please make sure to follow the instructions on your voucher and contact the tour operator before the day of the activity
- You can choose your seating in three different categories
- Please be at St Stephen's Basilica at 7.40pm
- Concert starts at 8.00pm on Thursdays
Rent a Bike at the Cityrama office close to the Parliament!Stop at the Hungarian Parliament and ride...
Experience Budapest to the full extent! Enjoy a cozy organ concert in one of the most beautiful neo-...
Bring the party spirit on the river and dance on the Party Ship! Join this unique opportunity to hav...
With its 21 pools, Széchenyi Spa is the largest thermal bath complex in Budapest and one of the larg...
The amusing Budapest Gala Concert offers a unique experience of Hungarian music and culture. After t...
At night Budapest has a completely different touch, turning into a romantic, warmly illuminated town...
Cruise the River Danube in central Budapest and taste 7 different Hungarian wines as the city’s sigh...
Budapest is most romantic during the night with the Danube reflecting the illuminated city. During t...
Follow the footprints of the famous Empress Sisi and explore Gödöllo Palace, the former summer resid...
This craft beer tasting cruise offers a carefully compiled selection from the best artisan beers of ...