DO THIS BECAUSE...
- A tour rich in history
- Small group excursion: max. 6 participants
WHAT TO EXPECT
Over 3000 years of history, Cádiz has been disputed by Carthaginians; Romans; Byzantines; Visigoths; Muslims… all attracted by its location and strength of its walls which resisted the invasions of Napoleon and the British corsair Francis Drake among others. Christopher Columbus sailed from here in two of the four trips he made to the "New World", being one of the most important ports of the world during the trading with it.
Active participant in the Battle of Trafalgar and cradle of the first Spanish constitution. Nowadays a small island proud of its people, particular gastronomy, beaches in summer, Carnival in winter and beauty the whole year.
This is a small group tour: maximum 6 people.
The tour covers:
- The neighbourhood of El Pópulo
- Old Cathedral
- Roman Theatre
- The Admiral House
- New Cathedral
- Fish Market
- Green Cross Square
- The neighbourhood of La Viña
- The beach of La Caleta
- Expert multilingual guide
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Tips to the guide (not mandatory)
- Food or drinks
WHAT TO REMEMBER
- Difficulty level: average. You' ll need comfortable shoes and good mobility
- Daily at 9.00am, 10.00am and 11.00am