Start off your day with an adventurous cruise to Green Island from Cairns and find a tropical paradise on the Great Barrier Reef! This full-day tour Green Island will give you plenty of time to snorkel or scuba dive. If you're not too keen on taking a swim in the reef, then you can also opt for a glass-bottom boat tour where you can view this enchanting underwater world and reef from a semi-submersible submarine.
Big Cat Green Island full-day experience
Language: English , Chinese
Availability: Fridays and Saturdays
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: from 28 hours to 29 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Get a true Aussie experience!
- Explore and enjoy the pristine coral bay
- Have a relaxing island trip in a comfortable boat
- Choose from an array of various activities
What to expect
- Cruise transfers to and from Green Island with a modern air-conditioned catamaran
- Morning tea and coffee
- Choice of a glass-bottom boat tour or the use of snorkeling gear for the day
What's not included
- Buffet lunch
- Semi Submersible tour
- Introductory Scuba Dive
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Child (4-14): Reduced
- Infant (0-4): Free
Cairns Marlin Marina, 1 Spence Street, Cairns City QLD, Australia
Please meet at the check-in desk inside the Reef Fleet Terminal, 1 Spence Street, Cairns.
What to remember
- Big Cat Green Island Cruises offers two options for a full-day experience to Green Island
- The 'Big Cat' vessel departs Cairns at 9 am and takes just over an hour to get to the island. Guests will have 5 hours at the island to explore
- The 'Reef Rocket' vessel departs Cairns at 11 am and gets to the island in roughly 45 minutes. Guests will have 4 hours at the island to explore
- Please bring comfortable and weather-appropriate clothing and shoes
- Please bring a water bottle
- Don't forget your camera for cool pics!
- Fridays and Saturdays
- Experience begins at 8.00 am or 10.00 am
Big Cat Green Island Cruises
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.