Cairo is much more than architecture, history, monuments, museums, it is a city that never sleeps. During Day light, we guide you to Cairo Highlights starting with the Citadel of Saladin. The Citadel situated on a highly visible spur of the Mokattam Hills of Old Cairo, and it was the nerve center of Egypt for almost 700 years. Mamluk sultans and Turkish governors resided in the Citadel. Then, driving towards the Egyptian Museum. The Egyptian Museum is literally a treasure house and it plays a key role as guardian of the secrets and legacies of Ancient Egypt. Continue driving through Cairo Down Town to the historical Bazar in Cairo names Khan El Khalili. The bazaar district has since become one of Cairo's main attractions for tourists and Egyptians alike. It is also home to many Egyptian artisans and workshops involved in the production of traditional crafts and souvenirs. Before Sunset, we are going to take you on Down Town Wander Tour. It is a wander tour to discover Cairo Down town on foot. We will pick you up from your hotel or the agreed meeting point, and then driving to the Opera House direct to the Western Bank of the Nile, where the bus will drop off you there to start your on –foot tour. First, you will see and may take photos to the Cairo Cultural Center – the Opera House. Then cross the historical Bridge of Qasr El Nile with some short photo stops. Egyptian couples meet each other on this bridge away of their homes to tell each other their lovely sweet words. Continue walking until reaching The Tahrir Esquare, the most famous Square all over Egypt that witnessed many of Egypt historical events. It contains the important buildings in Cairo such as the Egyptian Museum, the luxury hotels, the American university and Tahrir Mogamaa which is the main governmental building in Cairo. Resume walking inside the heart of Cairo via Talaat Harb Street and through the historical streets of The Khedive’s Cairo, where houses were built at the same style of Paris during the era of Ismail Pasha. By reaching Nile Courniche, you cross again Qasr El Nile Bridge until meeting your bus where you were dropped off and then driving back to your hotel
Full-day Cairo highlights day and night tour
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , Arabic , German , Russian
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 10 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Explore the highlight of Cairo day and night
- On day light tour visit the main attraction of such as Citadel of Saladin, Mamluk sultans and Turkish governors resided, the Egyptian Museum. the historical Bazar in Cairo names Khan El Khalili.
- Enjoy walking tour before sunset to the Opera House,the Tahrir Esquare, historical streets of The Khedive’s Cairo,
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Two times pick-up and drop from your hotel for day and evening tour
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Children (age 6-12): Reduce
- Infants (age 0-5): Free
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
What to remember
- For your ultimate enjoyment, please take your sun hat, sunglasses, sun cream, cameras, and small bottles of water and money for tipping.
- Preferable casual outfits.
- The tour operate on day and evening, therfore please liaise the pick up time for the evening tour directly with the local partner
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place
- Tours operates daily day and evening
- Pick up start at 08:30 from your hotel lobby
Travco Group for Tourism
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.