Eat and drink your way through hundreds of years of Mexican history and flavors on this hands-on taco adventure. Tucked away at one of Playa's most exclusive beach clubs, enjoy a variety of the highest quality melt-in-your-mouth meats on offer. Each made in its traditional way, with its original recipe, dripping with both flavor and history. Enjoy making your own Margarita, traditional handmade corn tortillas, and an ancient 'Tatemada' salsa. Then finish this taco fest with a dessert surprise and Mayan toast, with Mexico's oldest alcoholic drink, Pulque.
Taco experience with food and drinks tasting
Language: English , Spanish
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Learn about the traditional recipes of the Mexican cuisine
- Enjoy a variety of the highest quality meats
- Taste Pulque, Mexico's oldest alcoholic drink
- Prepare and drink your own cocktail
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Round-trip transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional bilingual guide (English, Spanish)
- Bottled water
- Tacos tasting
- Pulque tasting
- Alcoholic drinks and cocktail making
- Children (age 8-11)
You will indicate your pick-up location at checkout. Please meet the guide in the lobby of your hotel
What to remember
- The tour is entirely meat-based, with little to no vegetarian options
- You should wear comfortable clothing and shoes
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.