Start your helicopter tour at the Victoria and Alfred Waterfront as you fly along the Atlantic Seaboard and over the white sands of Clifton and Camps Bay. Then, continue on your tour and see the Twelve Apostles mountain range and the beautiful Llandudno. Finally, you will be taken over to the Republic of Hout Bay, the suburbs of Cape Town and see what it has to offer.
Cape Town Atlantico helicopter tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: from 12 minutes to 15 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Fly along the Atlantic Seaboard in this Atlantico tour
- Enjoy the view of the Twelve Apostles mountain range and the beautiful Llandudno
- See all that the Republic of Hout Bay has to offer
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Professional pilot
- Helicopter tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What's not included
- Food and drinks
Pick-up from your hotels in Cape Town's city center. You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator
What to remember
- This tour runs depending on the weather
- This tour operates with a minimum of 2 people
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
ATC African Travel Concept
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.