Unofficial Doctor Who filming locations bus tour in Cardiff
- See locations from the latest series featuring Peter Capaldi as the Twelfth Doctor
- Visit the village featured as the home of Amy Pond in the first episode starring Matt Smith as the Eleventh Doctor
- See locations from 'The Day of the Doctor' and sites from Doctor Who spin-offs - The Sarah Jane Adventures and Torchwood
- See the American diner featured in 'The Impossible Astronaut'
- Get a guided tour of Farringham village from 'Human Nature'
Prepare yourself for an intergalactic adventure tour of Doctor Who Cardiff locations where much of the show has been filmed since its return in 2005.
This bus tour is a great way to experience the Welsh capital and its neighboring regions, as you visit areas of Cardiff such as the Bay, National Museum of History and Llandaff where some of the most memorable Doctor Who locations seen in the show are situated.
You'll get a chance to wander through Amy Pond’s village, see Coal Hill School, visit Farringham village, as well as explore locations from more recent episodes with Peter Capaldi as the Twelfth Doctor.
You’ll learn how the show is made, get trivia about some of the stars from the show and you’ll have the chance to stop on several occasions, stretch your legs, take pictures and see the locations up-close.
The tour will be guided by knowledgeable Doctor Who experts.
- Professional guide
- Transport by mini coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Car or booster seats for children under 3 years
- Reduced: Children (ages 3-15)
Wales Millennium Centre, Bute Pl, Cardiff
Meet your guide inside the main foyer of the Wales Millennium Centre. The tour will finish at Cardiff Bay.
- Owing to the nature of the locations visited, this tour is not accessible for wheelchair users or for parents with prams or buggies
- All people under 18 (i.e. 17 years old and younger) must be accompanied by an adult (aged 18 years or over) on all tours
- Disclaimer: This is an independent, unofficial tour of public locations featured in the BBC’s Doctor Who television series. It is not connected with, or licensed or endorsed by, the BBC in any way, and does not include access to any official Doctor Who sets or props. Doctor Who, Torchwood and The Sarah Jane Adventures (and related titles and characters) are trade marks of the BBC. All rights reserved by the BBC
Saturdays at 2:30pm (13 April, 29 June, 6 July, 3 August, 7 September, 26 October, 2019)
Go on a guided tour of Wembley Stadium and go behind-the-scenes of one of the most famous stadiums i...
Discover what it takes to be the world’s most famous secret agent, as we take you on a journey to un...
Home to the oldest University in Britain, Oxford is an architectural marvel. You'll get fantastic vi...
Hop on board with City Sightseeing to explore Cardiff properly, one of the youngest and fastest grow...
Discover the youngest capital city in Europe. Explore Cardiff City Centre and Cardiff Bay on board a...
Jump on a classic red double-decker bus and see London’s most famous highlights including Big Ben, t...