- See the highlights of Casablanca, such as the Notre Dame cathedral and Central Market
- Go to Hassan II Mosque to admire the world's largest minaret
- Enjoy some free time to shop at Morocco Mall and stroll down the Ain Diab Corniche
With this 4-hour walking tour, you will discover the most important sights of Casablanca with our professional guide. Named the "White House" by a group of Spanish and Portuguese sailors who marveled at the white houses facing the ocean in the Anfa district, Casablanca is today a bustling city filled with boulevards and modern infrastructures.
Stroll along the Habous Quarter where the small squares and narrow arcade streets provide a fine example of contemporary city planning mixed with the maze-like streets of the traditional medina. You will see many shops selling traditional souvenirs and clothing to both locals and tourists. You will then have a photo stop at the majestic Mohamed V Square that links the old town to the new one. Then, go to the lively Central Market and the surrounding Royal Palace.
Visit the Notre Dame de Lourdes church and the famous Hassan II Mosque to experience two religious epicenters of the city. Finish your visit with a pleasant stroll through the residential area of Anfa and some free time to shop in the recent Morocco Mall on the seafront.
- Professional guide/driver
- Comfort & Air Conditioning Minibus
- Pick-up and drop off from hotel or riad
- Food and drinks
- Entrance Fees
In the center of Casablanca
Your guide will pick you up from your hotel / riad in Casablanca.
- Contact the local supplier 48 hours before your tour to confirm and organize your pick up.
- Please print your voucher and present it on the day of the tour.
- Everyday at 9am or 2pm
- Pick-up from your hotel
Delve into the history and culture of Casablanca and explore the highlights of this old world city w...
Discover Fez, the spiritual capital of Morocco in one day from Casablanca with a passionate and priv...
Visit the capital of the Moroccan kingdom for a glimpse at modern Morocco. You will be picked-up at ...
Let Gray Line pick you up at the airport and drop you at your hotel or vice versa. Enjoy your first ...
Immerse yourself in Moroccan cooking culture and support the local community at the same time! After...
Spend a night at L'Ane Vert Ecolodge and experience the true beauty and culture of Morocco. Hidden i...