Trip to the Dinosaur Park and Crete's Aquarium from Chania
- Visit the Cretaquarium, one of the biggest aquariums in Europe, and explore the magical world of the Mediterranean Sea
- Discover Dinosauria and learn about the fascinating history of dinosaurs and the age of the Tyrannosaurus Rex
Visit Dinosauria and learn about the fascinating history of dinosaurs and the age of the Tyrannosaurus Rex.
You'll be picked up directly from your hotel and taken to the dinosaur park: here, you'll get to visit a large number of exhibits which showcase huge lifesize models of dinosaurs and amphibians. Also, in the first 5D cinema in Greece, you'll have the chance to take part in an incredible journey that combines imagination with reality: get ready to go back in time and explore the world of dinosaurs.
When your visit to Dinosauria is over, you'll be taken to Cretaquarium, one of the biggest aquariums in Europe. Cretaquarium offers visitors the opportunity to explore the magical world of the Mediterranean Sea: sharks, tiny seahorses and jellyfish and the rest the grand variety of marine life, featured in underwater landscapes.
Once your complete guided tour is over, you'll be taken back to your hotel.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Roundtrip transportation
- Dinosauria entrance (9 euros per adult and 6 euros per child)
- Aquarium entrance (9 euros per adult and 6 euros per child)
You can confirm the pick-up location directly with the local operator. You'll find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- This tour is only available for groups of 4-6 people
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
Every day at 9:30 am.
Corfu is bursting with idyllic villages, monuments and scenic countryside. Head into the rolling hil...
If you're in search of glittering azure waters and a healthy dose of Greek culture then a boat trip ...
An evening of history, culture and good food and wine await. You'll buff up your knowledge on Kefalo...
Formed by a massive eruption 3,500 years ago, Santorini's caldera is one of the Med's greatest natur...
Zante is haloed by great beaches – but St Nick's gets top billing. Located at the east of the Vasili...
Discover Margarites Village, located between green rolling hills. The village is well known for its ...