Take a journey through Charleston’s 300 years of alluring and intriguing history! On this tour, you'll explore the charming Old Market area and traditional homes and locations. Check out the famous Battery Seawall where you can see and hear historical facts about Fort Sumter. You'll then take to the Charlestonian waters, where you can enjoy an elegant and relaxing boat tour of the Charleston harbor. Be entertained by an intriguing narrated experience with the ship's licensed tour guide. The harbor tour lasts 90 minutes and may be taken with the city tour, or you may split them and take them on different days. Enjoy!
Sightseeing & traditions
Charleston's Historic City tour and live narrated Harbor Cruise
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Embrace Charleston's charm and feel-good vibe
- Learn about the city's rich history and unique culture
- Enjoy a relaxing boat tour around the city's harbor
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- 90-minute guided tour of historic Charleston
- 90-minute boat tour of Charleston Harbor narrated by licensed tour guides
- Complimentary transportation to and from SpiritLine Cruises’ Charleston Harbor Tour departure point
What's not included
- Tips (optional)
375 Meeting St. Charleston SC
Please meet at the Visitors Center at 375 Meeting Street.
What to remember
- Please note the City of Charleston does not allow hop-on-hop-off services
- This tour is not wheelchair or stroller accessible
- Please note there are no restrooms available on the house tour
- Please wear weather appropriate, comfortable clothing and shoes
- The minimum participants for this tour is 2
- Harbor Tours are available March through November
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Gray Line of Charleston
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.