Coimbra hop-on hop-off bus tour and Mondego cruise
- Receive discounts at selected restaurants, shops and attractions
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
Enjoy a trip through history, knowledge, romance and mysteries of Coimbra and climb aboard the Basófias for a journey that takes you along the Mondego river.
- Funtastic Coimbra
Enjoy the enchanted and fantastic city of Coimbra on an open-top double-decker bus which takes you to the most beautiful locations, the most striking look-out points and the top historical sites. The tour takes one hour and includes an audioguide which will provide you with the best and most accurate information about the city, its history and traditions.
- Mondego Cruise
Climb aboard the Basófias for a journey that takes you along the Mondego river and the following points of interest: Santa Clara Bridge, Açude Bridge, Praça da Canção (Concert Park), Lapa dos Esteios, Rainha Santa Isabel Bridge, Quinta das Varandas, Bentos Island.
- Free access to Municipal Museums - Edifício Chiado, Turismo and Torre de Almedina
- Yellow Bus Discount Book (Discounts on tickets to monuments, museums and leisure activities)
- Monuments entrances
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Children: 0-3 years old: free
- Youth 4-10 years old: reduced
R. Coelho da Rocha 211, 3040-193 Coimbra, Portugal
Largo da Portagem, Coimbra
- From 15 to 28 April: every day, departures at 10am / 11.30am / 1pm / 2.30pm / 4pm / 5.30pm
- From 3 to 26 May: Friday, Saturday and Sunday, departures at 10am / 11.30am / 1pm / 2.30pm / 4pm / 5.30pm
- From 28 May to 27 October: Tuesday to Sunday, departures at 10am / 11.30am / 1pm / 2.30pm / 4pm / 5.30pm
- From 15 to 28 April: Monday to Sunday, every 50 min
- From 3 to 26 May: Monday to Sunday, every 50 min
- From 28 May to 27 October: Tuesday to Sunday, every 50min
There are plenty of thrills and spills to be had at this amazing water park.With everything from a g...
Albufeira's beaches and party vibe are world-renowned, but there's another side to it, too. Take in ...
There are plenty of thrills and spills to be had at this amazing water park. With everything from a ...
Madeira's lush southwest coast is the star of this all-inclusive cruise. And after setting out from ...
To discover the lesser-known treasures of northern Madeira, this tour ticks all the boxes. It featur...
The highest peaks in Madeira are the stars of the show on this hike, where you'll feel closer and cl...