Kick-off your experience with a traditional form of transport and learn the history of Negombo's Hindu Temple and Dutch Fort. Have a haggle at the fish market and take an awesome train ride – the true and original way to move around this beautiful country. Then from the comfort of your colorful canal boat, you will learn how the canal has facilitated different trades over the years - from fishing villages to church constructions, to spice shipping. Enjoy the reflections of the rainbow of colors from the flowerbeds on the riverbank and the painted boats. Soak up the lush greenery as you glide under bridges and around river bends. This is a perfect way to see Sri Lanka.
Negombo lagoon boat cruise from Colombo
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 7 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Have an awesome boat ride
- Enjoy Sri Lanka's rich and multicultural history
- Visit Negombo's Hindu Temple and Dutch Fort
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Train ride
- Boat ride
- Children (3-11)
- Infants (0-2): free admission
Gamini Hall, Colombo 01000, Sri Lanka
Pick-up from your hotels in the Colombo city area. You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator
What to remember
- Please bring your passport or ID card
- Please confirm your pickup time and location with the local operator prior to the tour. You will find the contact details on the voucher after booking
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes, sunglasses, and a sunhat
- Please note that breakfast is not included on this trip. It is advised that you eat breakfast before you are being picked up, or packed food to eat en route
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Aitken Spence Travels
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.