Copenhagen Old City train ride
- Take a cozy train ride with three hop-on hop-off stops
- Discover the charming Old Town with its impressive architecture
- Tickets are valid all day!
With this cozy city train, you can experience the inner-city’s charming walking streets and plazas and get the opportunity to enjoy many different attractions up and close—right from your seat. The tour has three stops along the route; City Hall Square, Copenhagen Cathedral and Toverhallerne/Ved Stranden. You can hop on and off at any of the stops you want. Copenhagen’s medieval town is famous for its impressive architecture and good stories. Experience it all at a relaxing pace!
- Hop-on hop-off train ride ticket
- Food and beverages
- Admission to other attractions
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children 5 years of age and under: free
- Children 6-15 years of age: reduced
City Hall Square
- There are 50 seats on the train, so please be at the stop in advance to get on the train
- Your ticket is valid all day
- Check calendar for seasonal offerings
- The train departs once per hour (on the 1/2 hour) between 10.30am and 4.30pm
If you’re going to get to the heart of hygge, you need to go back in time.This Copenhagen tour will ...
Looking for a tour that covers all the Copenhagen must-see attractions? Stop looking! During this wa...
Sie wollen alle wichtigen Highlights und Attraktionen in Kopenhagen sehen? Dann ist diese Führung ge...
Wenn Sie in nur wenig Zeit das Beste von Kopenhagen sehen wollen ist diese Tour wie gemacht für Sie....
Cross the newly built bridge from Nyhavn and enter Christianshavn. From afar, you see a modern resid...
All Routes (with Tivoli)Explore the best of Copenhagen with 3 different bus routes that take you all...