Meet your guide and driver at your hotel for a half-day private tour to Frederiksborg or Kronborg Castle - probably the most famous Danish castle, known worldwide from Shakespeare's Hamlet. During the tour, you will have an insight into the Dutch Royal History as well as the Renaissance Architecture traditions, after you can enjoy the natural landscapes that surround the castles.
Private tour to Frederiksborg Castle
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Kids go free
Do this because
- Explore the gardens that surround the castles
- Get a deep insight into the Dutch Royal History
- Visit the most famous known Danish Castle from Shakespeare's Hamlet
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Private driver/guide
What's not included
- Entrance fees (€15 pp)
- Food and drinks
- Children (4-12): Reduced
- Infants (0-3): Free
- You will be picked up from your hotel. IMPORTANT: Please confirm the pick-up time (and place) directly with the local operator at least 48 hours before the event. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking
What to remember
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour so you are able to organize the pick-up time directly with the local supplier
Easy Travel Ltd.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.