The best of Copenhagen tour
- Visit all the main attractions of Copenhagen on this guided tour
- Practice your royal manners as you discover Christiansborg Palace
- Learn about Danish traditions
Looking for a tour that covers all the Copenhagen must-see attractions? Stop looking! During this walking tour, you'll get an introduction to the inner city of Copenhagen.
Practice your Royal manners as you discover the Copenhagen must-sees, pearl by pearl.
Attention! You are approaching the royal ground. Button up and visit Christiansborg Palace, after which you can let loose to the memory of Hans Christian Andersen and the tales of the fishermen of Nyhavn.
Christiansborg Palace has always been the home to the Creme de la Creme of Copenhagen. On this tour, you'll marvel at the pomp and circumstance among many other fascinating attractions and sights in Copenhagen.
Copenhagen must-sees - done and done!
- Students with a valid ID: reduced price
- Children (ages 5-17): reduced price
- Seniors 65 years or over: reduced
- Children under the age of 5: free
Vesterbrogade 4B, 1620 Copenhagen, Denmark
Meet your guide at Copenhagen Visitor Service
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Maximum group size is 25 people
- Tour is available on various dates, please check the calendar for more details
- The starting time is at 9.00am
If you’re going to get to the heart of hygge, you need to go back in time.This Copenhagen tour will ...
Sie wollen alle wichtigen Highlights und Attraktionen in Kopenhagen sehen? Dann ist diese Führung ge...
Wenn Sie in nur wenig Zeit das Beste von Kopenhagen sehen wollen ist diese Tour wie gemacht für Sie....
Cross the newly built bridge from Nyhavn and enter Christianshavn. From afar, you see a modern resid...
Walk in a small group for a more intimate experience and to appreciate the laid-back atmosphere of o...
All Routes (with Tivoli)Explore the best of Copenhagen with 3 different bus routes that take you all...