Tickets and guided tour of the authentic patios of Córdoba
- Visit the patios of Córdoba during the all year, not only in spring season
- You will visit private houses and the local inhabitants will explain you the traditions
- The tour includes the visit of five patios in the popular area of San Basilio
The Cordoban courtyards are one of the main attractions in Córdoba and you can’t miss them. In this tour around the Alcázar Viejo neighbourhood, you will be able to discover the Cordoban Courtyards (Patios in Spanish) origin, you will visit the indoors of the well-preserved houses after centuries of history, and you will get to know all the details of the Courtyard's Festival held during May.
This tour will give you the opportunity to know the local way of life in this area of the old city. You will enter inside of five private patios where every owner will explain you curiosities and how they take care of the flowers.
Patios were declared as World Heritage tradition by UNESCO in 2012.
This tour is a must in Córdoba, although they are really nice the full year, the best season to visit them is in spring season: March, April and May.
- Entrance ticket to five patios
- Official tour guide
- Infants 0-7 years old: free
- Children 8-12 years old: reduced
Calle Puerta de Almodóvar, 7, 14004 Córdoba, Spain
Puerta de Almodóvar, next to Seneca statue
- Grouo size: min. 2 max. 30 people
- From 1 March to 31 May: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 5.00pm
- June: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 6.00pm
- From 15 September to 30 September: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 5.30pm
- October: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 5.30pm
- From 1 November to 6 January: Monday, Friday and Saturday at 5.00pm
- From 7 January, February,July and August: Not available
- Blackout dates: 25 December, 1 January
Set out on a guided tour of Cordoba's most iconic monument and UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Cathe...
La visita guiada por la Judería de Córdoba es, a buen seguro, una apasionante visita histórica que n...
No dejes escapar la oportunidad de descubrir el monumento insigne de Córdoba, la Mezquita-Catedral, ...
Descubre de la mano de historiadores y arqueólogos una de las mayores joyas de Córdoba, la ciudad qu...
Join this tour with an expert historian and foodie guide for an exciting adventure through Cordoba's...
Your tour will begin at the meeting point in Tendillas Square, where your personal guide will introd...