Guided tour to Cuenca city in the morning
- Discover the most prominent places of the Medieval Quarter of Cuenca
- Enjoy a fantastic panoramic view of the City of Cuenca on the Sickle of the Huécar River
- Admire the famous Hanging Houses
This guided tour is the perfect activity to discover the most prominent places of the Medieval Quarter of Cuenca.
You'll first admire the panoramic view of the city from the highest part of the city, Mirador Barrio del Castillo. You'll pass by the Historical Archive and then arrive to Plaza Mayor. Finally, you'll admire the popular and gravity-defying Hanging Houses and Saint Paul Bridge.
- Official guide
- Guided visit
- Gratuities (optional)
- Child (0-13): free
Calle Larga, 41, 16001 Cuenca, Spain
Tourist Information Office of Cuenca: C/Larga nº 41 (Barrio del Castillo)
- This activity isn't wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wear comfortable footwear
- Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 11.00am
Enjoy the most complete panoramic visit of Cuenca with an audio guide in a tourist train. Explanatio...
Leaving from your accommodation in Cuenca, you'll make a stop at the Ventano del Diablo viewpoint wi...
Leaving from your accommodation in Cuenca you'll visit two natural sites which are not overcrowded y...
Cuenca is a city full of magic and charm, you'll fall in love at first sight. This guided tour at ni...
Leaving from your accommodation in Cuenca early in the morning, you'll visit Uña, one of the most we...
With this half-day tour, you'll learn about the Roman Empire in Cuenca.You'll first visit the Roman ...