Full-day Machu Picchu tour in Vistadome train class
- Spend a full day exploring Machu Picchu, Wonder of the World in an all-inclusive tour
- Enjoy the fantastic panoramic views of the Andes mountain range journeying on the Vistadome Train
- Sweeping mountaintop views from the archaeological site
- Knowledgeable & professional bilingual local guide leads you
- Free time to explore hundreds of terraces, temples & palaces
Early Morning, you'll be picked up from your hotel in Cusco or Ollantaytambo.
Your tour to Machu Picchu begins with a train ride to Aguas Calientes or "Machu Picchu town" onboard of the Vistadome train. The train offers a unique connection with the scenery along the way to Machu Picchu, making passengers feel as if they were somehow part of the nature that surrounds them.
Upon arrival to Aguas Calientes you can see the train station, a crafts market, restaurants and accommodation of different categories for those who prefer to spend the night at the foot of the mountain and climb it early.
After a short transfer to the citadel you will reach Machu Picchu, a masterpiece of engineering and architecture that is believed served as a sanctuary and retreat for the Inca Pachacutec. Your guide will take you on a guided tour of the ruins of Machu Picchu, ‘The Lost City of the Incas.’ You will learn about the important and inspiring history of this sacred Inca site and visit the temples of the Sun and the Condor. You'll also get to see the aqueducts and houses, while learning some interesting facts about the Sacred Inca Terraces. Machu Picchu, which means "Old Mountain", is considered a World Heritage by UNESCO and one of the new seven wonders of the world.
After your tour, you will have some free time to explore this site on your own.
You will then return back to Aguas Calientes where you will have time to lunch.
At proper time you will take the train back to Cusco or Ollantaytambo.
Return trips on the Vistadome also offer an onboard fashion show, featuring the exclusive baby alpaca wool collection with the latest trends in alpaca apparel, all available for sale. As an added bonus, you can enjoy live dances inspired by the ancient culture of the Andes. Passengers also receive a snack made from local ingredients, so you can get the full Andean experience through our cuisine. The trip also includes non-alcoholic beverages for your onboard refreshment.
Upon arrival to the train station, you will be transferred to your hotel.
- Hotel Pick-up & Drop-Off
- Roundtrip Vistadome Train tickets
- Roundtrip Bus to/from the citadel of Machu Picchu
- Entrance Fee to Machu PIcchu
- Guided Tour
- Permanent Assistance
Antisuyo, Aguas Calientes, Перу
During checkout you'll be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel for pickup
- You won't be charged any extra fees if you decide to stay overnight on your own and return to Cusco or Ollantaytambo the next day. A second time visit is possible on the second day although extra expenses like a second entrance fee and bus ride to the citadel are not included. All of this can only be arranged upon request with due anticipation
- During checkout you'll be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel for pickup
- Please contact the tour operator to confirm your pick up time: firstname.lastname@example.org
Explore archeological sites that were important centers of the ancient Inca Empire on a 3 day guided...
We will climb up the Archeological Park of Sacsayhuaman, and start our excursion visiting the fortre...
Archaeological treasures and walls full of history await in this majestic Inca City. Explore Cusco's...
Explore the Sacred Valley of the Incas in the fertile farming region surrounding Cusco, and learn th...
Exclusive city tour that starts at San Cristobal Plaza to enjoy a panoramic view of the city. We wil...
Enjoy a fully-guided tour of Cusco to experience the beauty of the capital of the Incan Empire up cl...
The Sacred Valley of the Incas welcomes us every day. On the way we will stop at Awanacancha, a plac...
We will get away from the crowds to visit Sacsayhuaman, an impressive citadel full of colossal const...
Travel by car from Cusco to Cruz Pata, where we will start a short trekking up to Moray. After the v...
Enjoy an exciting day discovering how coffee is grown in Cusco! Have a tour of an organic coffee est...