The trip from Cusco lasts two and a half hours and will take you through fields, Andean-style villages, and views of sites and Inca ruins. You will enjoy a wonderful view of the city of Cusco on your way to the Temple of the Moon, where the horses will be left and will embark on the trip by car back to Cusco. Please note: You are not allowed to visit the archaeological sites, while you are riding on horseback.
Half-day private tour riding on horseback around Cusco
- Enjoy your horseback riding experience through fields, Andean-style villages, and views of Inca archaeological sites
- Admire a wonderful view of the city of Cusco on your way to the Temple of the Moon
- Learn about the ancient tradition and customs of this area during the ride
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Professional bilingual tour guide (English and Spanish)
- Gloves and helmet
- One horse per person
- One muleteer for every five horses
- Food and drinks
- Pick-up from private residences
You will coordinate your pick-up time and location directly with the local operator. Pick-up is available from hotels located at Cusco historic center. You must be ready and waiting in the hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time. PLEASE NOTE: The tour does not include the pick-up from private residences; if you stay in them, please contact the local operator days prior to the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point (You will find their contact information in the voucher after booking)
- Please contact the local operator before your tour date to arrange your pick-up. You will find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Pick-up is available from hotels located at Cusco historic center. The tour does not include the pick-up from private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in them, please contact the local operator days prior to the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pick-up
- Maximum rider weight: 77 kg (170 pounds)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You should wear comfortable clothing and shoes
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Exclusive city tour that starts at San Cristobal Plaza to enjoy a panoramic view of the city. We wil...
The Sacred Valley of the Incas welcomes us every day. On the way we will stop at Awanacancha, a plac...
We will get away from the crowds to visit Sacsayhuaman, an impressive citadel full of colossal const...
The tour starts with a visit to the town of Chinchero, a traditional Cusco urban center located at a...
Your tour will start in Tipón, perfectly preserved archaeological sites located 27 kilometers from t...
Depart from your hotel in Cusco heading along the Sacred Valley towards the archaeological site of M...