- Save 40% off the combined regular admission prices at the participating attractions
- Enjoy the flexibility: ticket books are valid for nine consecutive days, beginning on the first day of use
- Redeem your vouchers for ticket books at the first attraction you visit for maximum convenience
- Decide which attractions in Dallas you want to visit whenever you want
The Dallas CityPASS® will open the gates to super Dallas discounts. It will cover admission to the four best city attractions and you will pay 40% less than what you would with the same tickets purchased separately. CityPASS® ticket holders also get to skip most of the main-entrance ticket lines.
Each CityPASS® ticket book includes helpful information, including insider tips, a map, attraction and transportation details, directions and money-saving coupons.
Visit four of the best attractions in Dallas for one low price: buy now and save 40%!
See more and avoid most ticket lines: CityPASS® is good for nine days, beginning on the first day of use — perfect for a weekend getaway or a longer vacation!
- Admission to:
- Perot Museum of Nature and Science
- Reunion Tower GeO-Deck
- The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza or Dallas Zoo
- Dallas Arboretum & Botanical Garden or George W. Bush Presidential Library & MuseumA ticket book with helpful information (insider tips, a map, attraction and transportation details, directions, and money-saving coupons)
- Children (ages 3-12): reduced price
- CityPASS® is good for nine days, beginning with the first day of use
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
Enjoy a three-course dinner with perfectly paired cocktails on an exclusive VIP tour of the Las Vega...
On the grounds of Oak Alley, enjoy a sumptuous Plantation Country Brunch featuring Crawfish Etouffee...
The City of New Orleans Riverboat will carry you in style down the Mississippi past the site of the ...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...