Elephanta Island Caves tour
- Discover India's Elephanta Island
- Learn about and take in the beauty of the different forms of Shiva
- Enjoy a peaceful ferry ride through the Arabian Sea
The Elephanta Caves are situated on the famous Elephanta Island. They are dedicated to the Hindu God Shiva. These ancient Shiva caves date back to 5th century BC. Enjoy a 2 hour ferry ride through the Arabian Sea from the gateway of India. Discover this enchanting and divine experience to see and understand the different forms of Lord Shiva!
- Pick up and drop transfer
- Round trip shared ferry tickets
- Entrance ticket
- Camera fees
- Any expenses of a personal nature
- Children 6-11 years of age: reduced
- Children under 6 years of age are not permitted on this tour
- Elephanta Cave remain closed on Monday year round and from June till August (monsoon season)
- This tour may be suspended depending upon the tides in the sea
- Supplement for non-English language speaking guide (Italian, German, French, Spanish) is 68 USD to be paid on day of tour
Every day except Monday at 8.00am
This private New Delhi sightseeing tour kicks off at your hotel, where you’ll meet your friendly Eng...
Start your customized tour with morning pickup from your hotel. Travel in comfort in an air-conditio...
Your tour starts with a pick up from the city hotel by private vehicle. You will be then driven towa...
In the morning you will be picked up from the hotel. After meet and greet with the guide, you will s...
The journey starts with a private pick-up from Delhi. The drive to Agra lasts approximately three ho...
The journey starts with a super early pick-up, but you won't regret it. You will leave from Delhi at...