Private Tour - Taj Mahal Sunrise tour from New Delhi
- Visit the Taj Mahal at sunrise shrouded in mists and bathed with a soft morning glow
- Visit two of India's UNESCO World Heritage-listed sites - the Taj Mahal and the Agra Fort
- Get an in-depth tour of the iconic Taj Mahal and the Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daulah (Baby Taj)
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
You will be picked up at New Delhi Airport or any other desired location in the city and then begin the 3.5 hour drive to Agra. On arrival in Agra you will meet your tour guide who will take you to the Taj Mahal. You will arrive at sunrise to see the incredible building bathed in a soft morning glow.
After you will proceed to Agra Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site where you can witness the best view of the Taj Mahal from a little octagonal tower that lies across the Yamuna River.
You will visit one of the most important sites in Agra, the Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daulah (or "Baby Taj" as it is also known), a highly ornate edifice, considered as the imminent precursor of the Taj Mahal. Later you will be dropped back to New Delhi Airport or other desired location in New Delhi.
- Private tour
- All transfer and sightseeing by air-conditioned private vehicle
- Hotel or airport picks-up and drop-off
- Car, driver and fuel cost
- Toll tax, parking and driver allowance
- State tax and fuel charges
- One water bottle per person
- Professional tour guide
- Monument fees
- Tips and gratuities
During checkout, you will be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel for pick-up and drop-off
Every day except Friday
Departure time - 03.00am
Experience the sites, sounds and scents of Old and New Delhi on this one-day whirlwind private tour ...
Old Delhi offers a sedate blend of culture, art and modern architecture. It is home to numerous brea...
The journey starts with a private pick-up from Delhi. The drive to Agra lasts approximately three ho...
The journey starts with a super early pick-up, but you won't regret it. You will leave from Dehli at...
If you want to see the authentic charms of Old Delhi, this is the perfect tour. Your guide will meet...
The capital of India is a potent mix of old and new, showcasing the country's mighty history and thi...