- Visit the Taj Mahal at sunrise shrouded in mists and bathed with a soft morning glow
- Visit two of India's UNESCO World Heritage-listed sites - the Taj Mahal and the Agra Fort
- Get an in-depth tour of the iconic Taj Mahal and the Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daulah (Baby Taj)
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
You will be picked up at New Delhi Airport or any other desired location in the city and then begin the 3.5 hour drive to Agra. On arrival in Agra you will meet your tour guide who will take you to the Taj Mahal. You will arrive at sunrise to see the incredible building bathed in a soft morning glow.
After you will proceed to Agra Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site where you can witness the best view of the Taj Mahal from a little octagonal tower that lies across the Yamuna River.
You will visit one of the most important sites in Agra, the Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daulah (or "Baby Taj" as it is also known), a highly ornate edifice, considered as the imminent precursor of the Taj Mahal. Later you will be dropped back to New Delhi Airport or other desired location in New Delhi.
- Private tour
- All transfer and sightseeing by air-conditioned private vehicle
- Hotel or airport picks-up and drop-off
- Car, driver and fuel cost
- Toll tax, parking and driver allowance
- State tax and fuel charges
- One water bottle per person
- Professional tour guide
- Monument fees
- Tips and gratuities
During checkout, you will be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel for pick-up and drop-off
Every day except Friday
Departure time - 03.00am
This is your chance to try one of the world’s most natural and oldest cuisines. These delicious home...
What's the fun in visiting a country and not indulging yourself through buying some delightful local...
Enjoy an immerse experience in Old Delhi! Begin the tour by visiting the iconic Grand Jama Masjid. E...
Begin your tour by meeting with the founder of Hamraah over a cup of chai. Hear an overview of the f...
Experience Indian language and culture! Take a language lesson in the Hindi dialect, learning essent...
Experience the sites, sounds and scents of Old and New Delhi on this one-day whirlwind private tour ...