Same-day Taj Mahal and Agra tour from New Delhi by car
- Visit India's two UNESCO World Heritage-listed sites: the Taj Mahal and the Agra Fort
- Marvel at the architecture of the iconic Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daulah
- Private tour guide for a more personalized experience
You will be picked up from your desired location in New Delhi and drive to Agra in an air-conditioned vehicle. On arrival in Agra, your tour guide will meet you and you will head to the famous white marble building, the Taj Mahal built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his wife, Mumtaz Mahal.
Later you will proceed to Agra Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site where you can witness the best view of the Taj Mahal from a little octagonal tower that lies across the Yamuna River.
You will visit Itmad-Ud-Daulah's Tomb, a highly ornate mausoleum considered as the imminent precursor of the Taj Mahal. Later you will be dropped back to your hotel in New Delhi or other desired location in New Delhi.
- Private tour
- All transfer and sightseeing by air-conditioned private vehicle
- Hotel or airport pick-ups and drop-offs
- Car, driver and fuel cost
- Toll tax, parking and driver allowance
- State tax and fuel charges
- One water bottle per person
- Professional tour guide
- Entrance fees
During check-out, you will be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel for pick-up
Departure time - 06.00am
Returning Point - Your Hotel in New Delhi, Gurgaon or other desired location in New Delhi
You will be picked up at New Delhi Airport or any other desired location in the city and then begin ...
This is your chance to try one of the world’s most natural and oldest cuisines. These delicious home...
What's the fun in visiting a country and not indulging yourself through buying some delightful local...
Experience the sites, sounds and scents of Old and New Delhi on this one-day whirlwind private tour ...
Old Delhi offers a sedate blend of culture, art and modern architecture. It is home to numerous brea...
In the morning you will be picked up from the hotel. After meet and greet with the guide, you will s...