Taj Mahal and Agra day trip by train from Delhi
- Experience a journey on the Indian Railways and visit the city of Agra
- Skip the lines to the world famous Taj Mahal with your guide
- Try workshops in marble inlay and carpet weaving
Enjoy the full day visit to Agra from Delhi in India’s fastest train. Start the journey at 6.45am. Your ticket includes a pick-up from your hotel located in Delhi/NCR area. A private air conditioned cab will take you to the train station. Enjoy the lovely and fresh breakfast served on the train.
Reach Taj Mahal at around 10.30am and enjoy the spectacular Taj Mahal from outside before looking inside the temple to Mumtaj Mahal, Wife of Mugal emperor Shah Jahan. After that you’ll visit Taj Mahal, and then head to some workshops on marble inlay technology and carpet weaving. Later on you’ll head for a lunch in a multi cuisine restaurant. Free Alcoholic drinks will not be served more than 2 per person.
You’ll have free time to relax in the restaurant for 30 minutes before you’ll head back to Agra railway station for your train back to Delhi. You’ll be back in Delhi by 7.30pm, after which you are transferred back to your hotel.
- Train tickets
- All transportation during the tour
- All entrance tickets
- Breakfast and lunch
- Skip-the-line tickets to Taj Mahal
- Private live guide in Taj Mahal
- Shoe cover and a bottle of water
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Any other items
Departure point: Your Hotel in Delhi NCR. Please specify the hotel details at check-out. Returning Point: original departure point.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Comfortable walking shoes and sunglasses/sunscreen are highly recommended
- Shoulders and knees should be covered at places of worship
- Departure time: 6.30am. Hotel pickups commence 15-30 minutes prior to this time
- Duration is approximately 14 hours
You will be picked up at New Delhi Airport or any other desired location in the city and then begin ...
This is your chance to try one of the world’s most natural and oldest cuisines. These delicious home...
What's the fun in visiting a country and not indulging yourself through buying some delightful local...
Experience the sites, sounds and scents of Old and New Delhi on this one-day whirlwind private tour ...
Old Delhi offers a sedate blend of culture, art and modern architecture. It is home to numerous brea...
In the morning you will be picked up from the hotel. After meet and greet with the guide, you will s...