Denver mountain parks tour
- Visit Red Rocks Park and see the soaring natural amphitheater
- Enjoy the wild wild west at the Buffalo Bill Museum and Grave
- Explore Bear Creek Canyon
- See the views from atop Lookout Mountain
This unforgettable four-hour tour displays Colorado’s variety of natural treasures. This tour departs from the Cherry Creek Shopping Center and heads west towards the city. Travel through the preserved wilderness of the splendid Rocky Mountain foothills. First stop is Red Rocks Park, the 250-million-year-old geological creation named after its red sandstone monoliths. Here, take time to view the majestic Amphitheater setting, stroll, explore, take photos and enjoy refreshments. Then, journey up Bear Creek Canyon, the tranquil home to mountain communities and wildlife, such as elk, deer and buffalo. Have your cameras ready! Homeward bound, visit the Buffalo Bill Museum and Grave at Lookout Mountain located above Denver, where you can witness breathtaking views. Tour continues on past Golden, the home of Coors Beer, and drops off at your local hotel or Cherry Creek Shopping Center.
- Roundtrip transportation
- Fully-guided Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Meals and beverages
- Children (ages 2-11)
- Roundtrip transportation from the Cherry Creek Shopping Center, 3000 E 1st Ave, Denver, CO 80206, United States
- Hotel pick-up from local area hotels can be arranged after purchase
- Departure 8.30am
- Schedule subject to change. See calendar for up-to-date details
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
Enjoy a combination of the Mountain Parks and Denver Highlights Tours - a full day tour highlighting...
Experience two sides of Denver - a historic western town and thriving modern city - all in the same ...
Enjoy a three-course dinner with perfectly paired cocktails on an exclusive VIP tour of the Las Vega...
The City of New Orleans Riverboat will carry you in style down the Mississippi past the site of the ...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...