- Enjoy a unique exotic blend of the old and the new Dubai
- Explore traditional souks with high-end boutiques and traditional art
- Choose the lunch option to finish your tour with a delicious meal at Burj Al Arab
It is said that Dubai is a city of ages, rising out of the desert and crowning the Gulf Coast. Dubai is a city that evolves constantly offering a fascinating mix of old and new.
This tour takes you through some of the most amazing cultural sites of the city, followed by an exploration of the souks and the Arabic Bazaars that can be found here. First stop will be a visit to the Al Fahidi Fort, where the Dubai Museum preserves timeless archives and memories of the city’s past, documenting its stunning developing stages. Close by, you will board an Abra, a traditional wooden boat, to cross the Creek for a visit to the Spice Market and the Gold Souk. During your time in the Souks, we will see the best jewelry in town and continue the fashion exploration at the Treasures House, a famous boutique. You will have time to check out the leather goods as well as exclusive jewelry followed by a visit to the Women Museum.
Next, you will leave the old town and the bargaining as you drive for a photo stop at the Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Palace, where Dubai's Ruler, Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE resides. Your tour continues passing the world trade Centre of Dubai along the 2nd December street to the union house and finally, and opportunity to stop for a photo shoot next to Jumeirah Mosque – an architectural marvel of Dubai known for its 8th-century Islamic architecture.
A short drive on Jumeirah road, you will reach the Islamic Art Museum for a short discovery of the Savoir-faire of a great civilization before the last stop by Burj Al Arab, an amazing creation at the city large housing the regions most luxurious hotel and the world's first seven stars.
To top it all, you can choose to indulge yourself in the delicacies of Dubai cuisine: immerse in the magical atmosphere of Burj Al Arab, the most luxurious hotel in the world, for a beautiful delicious lunch at Al Iwan restaurant.
- Guided visit in English or German
- Hotel pick-up
- Lunch (optional)
- Children (4-12 years old): reduced
You will be picked up from your Dubai hotel. Please provide your hotel details when you make your reservation.
- Dress casually (comfortable footwear recommended)
- For the option with lunch: dress smart casual (no shorts, jeans, flip-flops or sneakers)
- Tour duration is half day; Tour with lunch duration is full day
- Saturday, Monday and Wednesday
- Hotel pick-up is between 7.30am and 9.00am
- Pick-up times depend on customer's Dubai hotel location
- Approximate pick-up times:
- Ajamn to Radisson Sharjah Area: 7.30am-8.00am
- Sharjah Khan Area/Centro Sharjah + Ramada Sharjah: 7.45am-8.15am
- King Faisal Area to Corniche Sharjah/Palm Jumeirah Area/Jebel Ali & Ibn Batutta Area: 8.00am-8.30am
- Marina Area (Westin to Sheraton Jumeirah): 8.15am-8.45am
- Al Qusias Area/Deira Area/Bur Dubai (Karam & Main Bur Dubai Area)/Jumeirah 1 Area/Sheikh Zied Area (Fairmont to Shanrilla & Opposite)/Downtown Area/Barsha & MOE & T Com Area/Burj Al Arab Area: 8.30am-9.00am
- Festival City Area: 8.45am-9.15am
Take this chance to fulfil your dream to visit the city of Dubai.See the wonders of the different ic...
If you want to experience the life in Dubai before it became the city that it is today, a desert saf...
For the guests looking to enjoy the desert without the hullaballoo of dune bashing, and quad biking;...
If you prefer the best of everything and your choices are sky-high, Atmoshere will regale you in the...
Get an ultimate duo, a fun package of desert safari and dhow cruise. Perfect for couples on honeymoo...
Desert safari is one of the prime attractions of Dubai tourism. You get to spend half a day right in...