Dubai desert camp experience and dhow cruise
- Enjoy two bestselling Dubai tours over two evenings for a discounted price
- Take a 4x4 desert tour and experience dune bashing
- Visit a Bedouin style desert camp and enjoy a BBQ dinner
- Ride a camel, watch a belly dancing show and get a henna tattoo if you wish
- Enjoy a dinner cruise on a dhow in Dubai Creek
- Savor a delicious dinner buffet as you admire Dubai's illuminated skyline
Two consecutive evenings, first day Desert Safari and second day Dhow Cruise.
4x4 Desert Camp Experience 6 (hours): After a pickup from your Dubai hotel, travel by comfortable, air- conditioned 4x4 into to desert. On route, gaze out over the sandy plains and dunes and hear revealing facts about Dubai's history from your guide. Experience off road dune bashing. Thrill as you plough up and down the ever shifting sands before continuing to a Bedouin-style camp in the desert. Then, choose to enjoy any of the Emirati activities. Take a camel ride, get a henna tattoo and smoke a shisha (water pipe) if you wish. Savor a delicious, barbecue dinner, enjoy coffee and dates. While you have dinner watch an exotic belly dancing and tanoura performance as the stars light up the desert sky. Your experience then finishes you will be drop-off back at your hotel.
Dhow Dinner Cruise (2 hours): Hop into an air-conditioned minivan from your hotel and head into Deira, one of Dubai's oldest quarters. Arrive at Dubai Creek and admire your prettily lit Dhow waiting at the pier. Then be welcomed aboard by the friendly crew to start your cruise. Enjoy views of Deira's skyline from the water and enjoy a leisurely two hours of cruising up and down the creek. As you sail enjoy a generous buffet of Emirati and international dishes with complimentary soft drinks and mineral water. Relish the evening breezes and snap photos of the passing sights, such as Al Maktoum Bridge Rolex Twin Tower, Gold Souq all beautiifully reflected in the lapping waters. The boat docks at the original departure point at approximately 10.00pm. After the cruise you will be drop-off back at your hotel.
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off for both Desert camp experience and Dhow Dinner Dhow Cruise
- Henna tattoo,shisha pipe, camel ride, belly dancing show and dune bashing on desert camp experience
- Buffet dinner in the dhow cruise
- Unlimited soft drinks and water on both tours
- BBQ dinner on the desert camp experience
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photo (available to purchase)
- Child (5-11): reduced
- Infants (0-4): free
You will get a pick-up from your hotel. Please provide hotel address information when you make the booking
- This tour is over two consecutive days
- First day: Desert Safari pick-up time: 2.00-3.00pm
- Second day: Dhow dinner cruise pick-up time. Burj Dubai/Deira: 6.30-7.00pm/7.00-7.30pm. The Palm, JLT, Marina, Al Barsha 1 and Heights: 6.00-6.30pm. Sheikh Zayed/Downtown: 6.30-7.00pm
- Please be ready in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to the pick-up
- Times may vary depending on the location of your hotel
Experience an exhilarating adventure in the vast Dubai desert! Your half-day excursion begins with a...
Dubai smells and sounds different from 450 meters (1,400 feet) in the air. While the view is breatht...
The Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world (for now). See Dubai from above with an uplift...
The Burj Khalifa, Dubai's most famous icon and symbol of a growing metropolis on the internatonal sc...
The Emirates extend panoramically from the At the Top, Burj Khalifa and Rooftop vantage points. Your...
Your visit At the Top will give you wide unobstructed panoramic views from the 124th floor and obser...
One of Dubai’s most compelling tourist attractions, the Dubai Fountain delights thousands of visitor...
See Dubai from over 1,400 feet (450 meters) in the air. The Burj Khalifa is currently the tallest bu...
Explore the lively metropolis of Dubai by night on this guided tour. Admire the city’s illuminated s...
Atlantis Aquaventure is one of the largest waterparks in the Middle East and is located at Hotel Atl...