Dubai Historic Discovery
- Explore the heritage area of Bastakiya
- Learn about the rapid development of Dubai at Dubai Museum
- Cross Dubai Creek by a traditional water taxi
- Go to the Spice Market and Gold Souk
- Discover the role of women in the United Arab Emirates, past and present, and visit the Women's Museum
- Take photos of city icons, such as the Burj Al-Arab and Jumeirah Mosque
Enjoy a unique half-day tour of Dubai, exploring its old neighbourhoods as well as the more traditional bazaars and souks.
Following a pick-up from your hotel, you'll experience a magnificent view of Dubai Creek, passing through the heritage area of Bastakiya. See the charming wind-tower houses built by the wealthy merchants of old Dubai. Continue to Al Fahidi Fort, the city’s oldest building and now home to the Dubai Museum. See some of the city’s archives and exhibits that chronicle the development of the city.
Next, you'll climb aboard a traditional wooden abra water taxi and cross Dubai Creek to the Spice Market and Gold Souk.
Watch a private fashion show at the Treasure House, with free time after to examine the leather goods and exclusive jewellery. Continue to the Women’s Museum to learn about the role of women in the United Arab Emirates, past and present.
You'll then re-board your transfer vehicle and drive to Jumeirah Mosque for a photo opportunity outside one of Dubai’s most important landmarks. End with a drive past the ultra-luxury and ultra-contemporary Burj Al Arab to compare and contrast old and new, traditional and modern Dubai.
- Abra (water taxi) ticket
- Entrance to Dubai Museum
- Entrance to the Women's Museum
Children (4-12): reduced
You will be picked up from your accommodation. The pick-up hours according to the places:
- 8.00-8.15am: from Sports city
- 8.00-8.30am: from Deira
- 8.00-8.30am: from Ibn Battuta/Jebel Ali
- 8.15-8.45am: from Bur Dubai
- 8.15-8.45am: from SZR/Downtown
- 8.30-9.00am: from Barsha/Tecom
- 8.30-9.00am: from Palm Jumeirah
- 8.45-9.15am: from JBR/Marina
- Tour available on Saturday, Monday and Wednesday starting in the morning. Pick-up times: from 8:00 to 9:00
Experience the historic sites and vibrant cosmopolitan life of Dubai on this comprehensive tour. The...
In a short period of time, Dubai has succeeded in becoming one of the most famous and sophisticated ...
Dubai smells and sounds different from 450 meters (1,400 feet) in the air. While the view is breatht...
Experience the nostalgia of old Dubai during a walk through the important heritage sites. You will s...
First, you will be picked up from your hotel or selected location for your Dubai city tour. Have a n...
During your Dubai city tour, you will visit the city's most prominent places as you experience two d...
You can't miss this unique panoramic snapshot at sea. Your slow-paced panoramic tour of Dubai Marina...
The Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world (for now). See Dubai from above with an uplift...
IMG Worlds of Adventure is one of the newest attractions for families and groups traveling to Dubai....
As if the simple joy of walking barefoot across golden sand wasn’t pleasant enough, in addition to g...