Dubai KidZania entrance tickets
- Fun and educational hands-on experience that promotes psychomotor, cognitive, emotional and social development in children
- Kids can earn, spend or save Kidzos, the official currency of KidZania
- Wander the streets of an indoor built-to-scale city for children
KidZania is a realistic educational environment that offers kids between the ages of 4 to 16 over 80 role-playing activities with real life experiences. The venue is an 80,000 square foot mini-city that combines play with learning through an innovative approach. By blending reality with entertainment, KidZania helps kids acquire real-life skills while they learn about different professions.
As in the real world, children perform "jobs" and are either paid for their work (as a fireman, doctor, police officer, journalist, beautician, etc.) or pay to shop or to be entertained. The indoor edutainment center is a city built to scale for children, complete with buildings, paved streets, vehicles, a functioning economy, and recognizable destinations in the form of "establishments" sponsored and branded by leading multi-national and local brands.Choose the economy plus option and your little one will get fast track access to three attractions along with multiple vouchers for retail, food and beverages.
- Child economy plus tickets include:
- Fast track access to three establishments in KidZania
- 1 x AED 20 Souq and retail voucher
- 2 x AED 20 food and beverage vouchers
- Photos and video services
The Dubai Mall - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
You will find KidZania inside The Dubai Mall situated on Level 2 (opposite Reel Cinemas). If you are traveling by car, the closest parking is the cinema parking.
All guests must adhere to the rules and regulations, such as:
- Adults must be accompanied by a child to enter KidZania
- Children under 120cms in height must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Entrance fee is non-refundable
- For an extended list of policies, click here
When reserving your ticket, a friendly reminder:
- Each transaction must contain a minimum of 1 Adult ticket for any Child (below 120 cms) or Toddler ticket(s) purchased
- Each transaction must contain a minimum of 1 Child or Toddler ticket for any Adult ticket(s) purchased
- Open daily
- Sunday-Wednesday: 10.00am-8pm; last admission at 7.00pm
- Thursday-Saturday: 10.00am-11.00pm; last admission at 10.00pm
- Kidz Night (Sunday-Wednesday): 8.00pm-10.00pm; last admission at 9.00pm
This is where you hit the Slope and shred some snow! The Slope session pass gives you the freedom an...
This is a sightseeing tour with a difference. Jump in your helicopter for an exciting 15-minute flyi...
It's the building that announced to the world that Dubai meant business. And two decades later, the ...
Like a sail in the wind, the Burj Al Arab has marked Dubai's course since it was built two decades a...
Thrills galore is the name of the game at Ferrari World. You'll get to fulfil your wildest racing dr...
The desert surrounding Dubai is a world away from the buzz of city life. On this tour you'll hop int...