Guided sightseeing boat tour of Dubai Marina, Palm Jumeirah, Atlantis and Burj Al Arab
- Get up close and personal with the iconic sights of Dubai from a unique perspective
- Cruise by the Dubai Marina, Burj Al Arab, Palm Jumeirah, Royal Palaces, Jumeirah Beach, Bluewaters Island, and many more
- Have a personal guided experience and pause for spectacular photographs
Embark on a magical tour of the Arabian Gulf, through enchanting islands, amazing architectural structures, beaches and marine life. No better way than to explore the incredible city of Dubai than out on the open water to enjoy the panoramic view of the city's magnificent skyline. You can choose between two tours and decide which adventure to embark on. On your tour listen out for some fun facts from the professional guides and have your cameras ready because you will be pausing for the ideal photo opportunities along the way.
75-minute tour: The Atlantis guided sightseeing tour
- Dubai Marina, Bluewaters, Ain Dubai, JBR, Palm Jumeirah, Atlantis
This spectacular Dubai boat tour takes you to the most exclusive waterfront developments in the region. You will see the Palm Jumeirah where you will catch a glimpse of the luxurious villas inside this man-made island as well as great front row views of a range of fabulous five-star hotels with the prominent Atlantis Hotel at the pinnacle. This tour will show you exactly why this magnificent building has become a modern-day wonder of Dubai.
99-minute tour: The original guided sightseeing tour
- Dubai Marina, Bluewaters, Ain Dubai, JBR, Palm Jumeirah, Atlantis, Burj Al Arab
You will start your cruise through Dubai Marina, marveling at its spectacular modern skyline, the exclusive yachts in dock and the vibrant urban lifestyle that the development supports including the famous JBR Walk. The tour continues to the luxurious Palm Jumeirah and the fairy-tale of Atlantis hotel. Finally, your tour will give you a front row seat to the Burj Al Arab, the world's first seven-star hotel.
- Bottled water
- Personal and expert guide
- Lightweight lifejacket
- Transportation to the starting point of the tour
- Children up to 12 years old weighing at least 15 kg: reduced
Al Feroz - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Your tour departs from Dubai Marina Walk (opposite Spinneys Supermarket and beside Reem Al Bawadi Restaurant).
- For safety reasons the following participant restrictions apply:
- children less than 15 kg cannot be carried
- women who are pregnant cannot participate in this tour
- Mobile vouchers are accepted on smatphones or ipads as well as printed vouchers. Please make sure you bring a valid ID with you on the day of the tour
- All tours are subject to weather conditions at the time of sailing. In the event of bad weather or rough sea conditions, you will be informed of the situation as soon as possible, and changes might be made to your current booking if necessary. The judgment on the weather is at the tour operators discretion
- Hotel pick-up is available for an extra fee
- Check-in time is 30 minutes prior to scheduled departure
- Daily departures:
- 99-minute tour: every hour 9.00am-5.00pm
- 75-minute tour: 9.00am, 10.45am, 12.30pm, 2.15pm, and 4.00pm
On this tour of modern Dubai you will be driven to all of the main attractions along with an expert ...
When traveling to Dubai, a cruise in the Dubai Creek to enjoy a romantic night and take in the sun s...
As Dubai faces the beautiful clear water you won't want to miss cruising on a traditional wooden dho...
You can't miss this unique panoramic snapshot at sea. Your slow-paced panoramic tour of Dubai Marina...
Climb aboard a plush, glass-enclosed boat, and enjoy a dinner cruise of Dubai Marina. Get the red ca...
Set sail for an exciting tour of Dubai from Dubai Marina, heading into the open sea on a 90-minute s...
Choose one of the hourly departures on Dubai’s most popular water tour that is great for families, c...
Dubai smells and sounds different from 450 meters (1,400 feet) in the air. While the view is breatht...
Experience authentic Arab food at Al Hadheerah restaurant located in Bab Al Shams Hotel. The best Ar...
Start your tour from Al Seef, a 1.8 km long destination aims to tell Dubai’s story through architect...