DoDublin hop-on, hop-off city tour
- Learn about Dublin from Fáilte Ireland trained tour guides
- Discover where famous Dubliners like James Joyce, Oscar Wilde and Samuel Beckett lived
- Visit the main sites of the 1916 Easter Rising
Relax whilst you get your bearings and soak up the culture and Craic at Dublin's historic sites on the authentic and best Dublin city tour. Visit over 30 attractions--from Dublin Zoo and Trinity College, to the Guinness Storehouse and Kilmainham Gaol. The live storytelling by expert DoDublin guides brings the city to life and ensures that each and every tour is unique.
• Tour starts: O'Connell Street/DoDublin HQ
• Parnell Square North - Writers Museum
• O'Connell Street/Abbey Street - GPO & Daniel O'Connell Statue
• Busáras - Custom House
• Custom House Quay - EPIC & Jeanie Johnston
• North Wall Quay - Samuel Beckett Bridge & CCD
• Cardiff Lane - Grand Canal Square
• Pearse Street - Pearse St. Library & Waterways Centre
• Westland Row - Pearse Station
• Merrion Square West - National Gallery
• Merrion Street - Leinster House & Natural History Museum
• St. Stephen's Green - Little Museum & Grafton Street
• Nassau Street - National Library, National Museum & Trinity College
• Westland Row - Oscar Wilde's Birthplace
• Pearse Street
• College Green - Trinity College & Irish Whiskey Museum
• Dame Street - City Hall & Temple Bar
• Cork Hill - Dublin Castle
• Christ Church Cathdral
• St Patrick's Cathedral
• Newmarket Square - Teeling's Whiskey Distillery
• St James Gate - Guinness Storehouse
• Royal Hospital - Museum of Modern Art
• Old Kilmainham - Kilmainham Gaol
• War Memorial Gardens
• Heuston Rail Station
• Phoenix Park - Dublin Zoo
• Parkagate Street - Ryan's Victorian Bar
• Collins Barracks - National Museum of History
• Arran Quay - St. Michan's Church & O'Shea's Merchant
• Smithfield - Jameson Distillery Bow Street
• The Four Courts
• Bachelor's Walk - Dublin Discovered Cruise
- Live commentary from a local Dubliner
- Exclusive meal deals at Murray's Bar and Grill in O'Connell Street
- Free walking tour with renowned Dublin historian Pat Liddy
- Discounts to Dublin's best attractions
- Free admission to the Little Museum of Dublin
- Multilingual recorded tours in 10 languages
- Live commentary auf Deutsch - from March through October on Wednesdays, Fridays & Saturdays at 9.30, 12.00 & 15.30
- Admission to attractions (discounts if you show your ticket)
- Children (under 14)
- Seniors (ages 65+)
- Join the tour anywhere along the route at the any of the distinctive hop-on hop-off tour stops
- Duration of tour is 2 hours
- Frequency of buses is every 15 minutes
First bus at 9.00 / last bus at 19.00 (17.00 during winter months)
On this tour, you will explore the area once known as Oxmantown. This former Viking enclave has a ri...
Relax on board a vintage 1960s double-decker bus that has been fully restored and decorated to the h...
Come with us on a one-day trip that leaves from Dublin daily and brings you to the very South of Ire...
Escape the city on this half day trip from Dublin. Stopping first at the grounds of Malahide Castle ...
Fast track adult admission to the seven storey visitor experience and complimentary pint of Guinness...
Travel in style directly to Ireland’s most impressive natural attraction The Cliffs of Moher are wid...
This full day tour will start off at the Cliffs of Moher is thier most popular tour, which brings yo...
The first stop will be at Kilkenny where you get 2 hours to explore the city where you can visit the...
You don’t need to spend the day sitting on a bus to see the authentic, rural Ireland.Howth is an anc...
Leaving Dublin you will spend your day traveling through some of the most spectacular countrysides i...