Leave the city behind as you head into the countryside to visit some of the most iconic spots in Northern Ireland including some 'Game of Thrones' filming locations. Travel along the tunnel-like avenue, the Dark Hedges, which was planted 270 years ago to act as a driveway to Gracehill Manor. It is now the most photographed natural phenomenon in Northern Ireland and is one of the most iconic locations featured in the series. You'll also see the site where Ayra Stark became friends with Gendry and Hot Pie before traveling onto the scenic Ballintoy Harbour where Theon was baptized and Euron was crowned king. You'll head to the Giant's Causeway, a natural phenomenon made up of interlocking hexagonal stone columns located on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean and see why it's a UNESCO site before traveling to Belfast. Make the most of your free time as you admire the city's sights and sounds before heading back to Dublin.
History & heritage tours
Giant's Causeway and Game of Thrones location tour from Dublin
Duration: 13 hours
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Get the inside scoop on Game of Thrones while you visit Ballintoy Harbour and the Dark Hedges
- Discover the UNESCO-listed natural wonder, the Giant's Causeway
- Explore the city of Belfast and its iconic attractions
What to expect
- Guided tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned coach
What's not included
The Hugh Lane, Parnell Square North
Please meet your guide outside Dublin City Gallery, The Hugh Lane.
What to remember
- This tour is independently operated and is not sponsored, endorsed, or affiliated with HBO or anyone associated with Game of Thrones
- Please note that all times are approximate. The locations might be visited in a different order, depends on traffic and weather
- This tour isn't suitable for children under 3 years old. If your child is very used to traveling, please book 1 seat per child and bring your own child seat
- Please remember that Northern Ireland uses Sterling Pound currency
- Please wear weather-appropriate clothing, comfortable shoes and bring a packed lunch
- This tour runs daily at 6.45am and returns at between 7.30pm and 8.30pm
Finn McCools tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.