Otago Peninsula scenery, Dunedin highlights and wildlife tour
- Enjoy beautiful views of the Otago Peninsula
- See the main attractions of the city
- Choose between three wildlife activities and tours
Enjoy the stunning scenery of the Otago Peninsula, watch out for wildlife in its natural habitat and see the main attraction of Dunedin.
The main stops of the tour are:
- Baldwin street: the steepest street in the world
- Signal Hill
- Northern Cemetery: one of the oldest of Dunedin cemeteries where Thomas Bracken and a family of William Larnach are buried
- University of Otago, the oldest University of New Zealand
- First Church of Otago
- Dunedin Railway Station
- The Octagon
- The heart of the city - St Paul's Cathedral, Robbie Burns Statue, Municipal Chambers, Dunedin Public Art Gallery
At the end of the tour you will have the chance to choose between three different options:
- The Royal Albatross Centre, Dunedin: enjoy a one hour guided tour
- The Yellow Eyed Penguin Reserve: enjoy a one hour guided tour and view the rarest penguins in the world
- Wildlife cruise: enjoy a one hour cruise and get the chance to see wildlife in its natural habitat
- Bottled water
Pick-up from Port Chalmers cruise terminal private tour waiting area, close to door 2: Beach Street 15, Port Chalmers 9023, Otago.
Pick-up from the Octagon, outside Dunedin Visitor Centre: The Octagon 50, Dunedin 9016, Otago.
Pick-up from Dunedin Railway station: 3074332, Dunedin, 9016.
Pick-up from Distinction Dunedin Hotel: 6 Liverpool St, Dunedin, 9016.
Pick-up from the Scenic Hotel Southern Cross: 118 High St, Dunedin, 9016.
- On days when cruise ships arrive later the tour departure is delayed, please contact +64211595572 for specific days
- Please contact the local tour company at +64211595572 to confirm your pick-up place, you can choose between Port Chalmers cruise terminal, the Octagon, outside Dunedin Visitor Centre, Dunedin Railway station, Distinction Dunedin Hotel and the scenic Hotel Southern Cross
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information to the local operator at +64211595572 after booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Please contact the local tour company at +64211595572 to confirm the wildlife activity you would like to do: the Abaltross guided tour, the Penguin guided tour or the wildlife cruise
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes, a waterproof jacket, sunhat and sunscreen
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of two tickets has got to be bought
This Private Tour consists of the bay of islands and Wine Tasting Tour in Kerikeri area The Bay of I...
Add a special experience to your cruising holiday and see the Bay of Islands your way on this full-d...
Experience the pure beauty of Dunedin on a fantastic tour of rich heritage and spectacular scenery. ...
Enjoy a scenic drive along Otago Peninsula via Highcliff Road with breathtaking views of Otago harbo...
Enjoy a scenic drive from Port Chalmers to explore Dunedin city and Otago Peninsula - the wildlife c...
Sample some of Wellington's tastiest cocktail creations on this guided walking tour! On this tour, y...