Movie Park Germany entrance tickets
- Book your tickets in advance evoiding the lines at the cash points
- Have incredible fun with spectacular roller coasters and shows
- Discover amazing theme areas
- Embark in the unique Star Trek™ licensed roller coaster
Action-packed adventures, even more exciting and explosive than any blockbusters - this is Movie Park Germany, the largest film and leisure park in Germany! Discover over 40 stunning attractions, spectacular roller coasters and sensational shows in different theme areas. Don't miss:
- The intergalactic triple launch coaster “Star Trek™: Operation Enterprise” that will beam you into new spheres
- A unique live horror attraction
- The Walking Dead Breakout: struggle for survival in an unknown territory with live actors, the latest technology and the most thrilling settings of the various The Walking Dead® episodes
- The largest NICKLAND in Europe for Nickelodeon fans, the Splat-O-Sphere that takes you to airy heights, the SpongeBob’s Splash Bash and the famous Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- The Santa Monica Pier with its palm trees, sand and water, a perfect paradise for relax
- A real thrill-seeker, The High Fall that let you feel 60 meters of free fall, and a looping-rich ride with the MP Xpress
- A fast-paced vampire hunt through the darkness in Van Helsing’s Factory and an exciting expedition to the long-forgotten world of dinosaurs in THE LOST TEMPLE
- In October, the famous “Halloween Horror Fest” - a cult party awarded “Best Event of the Year” several times in a row
Please note: The ticket is valid only for the date you select during the booking.
- Entrance to Movie Park Germany for 1 day during the opening hours
- Use of all the attractions how often you like
- Use of attractions that require an additional cost and entrance to special events
- Parking fee of 7 Euro
- Food and drinks
- Skip-the-ine at the single attractions inside the park
- Children (0-3 years): free
- From 4 years: full price
Warner Allee 1, 46244 Bottrop-Kirchhellen, Germany
By car: arriving from highway A31, take the exit n. 39 "Kirchhellen-Nord" (also if your navi calls it n. 40). Then follow the shields. The parking place is in front of the entrance. By bus: take the bus SB16 from the central station in Essen. After passing through Bottrop, the bus stops directly at the main entrance of the park. By train: you can take the following trains that stop at a distance of ca. 400m from the Movie Park: RE14 from the central station in Essen (direction: Borken), RB44 from the central station in Oberhausen (direction: Dorsten) or RB43 from the central station in Dortmund via Herne (direction: Dorsten)
- Some of the attractions and skill games in the park are coin-operated and require an additional cost which is not included in the ticket price
- Please refer to the website of Movie Park Germany for usage restrictions of the attractions
- Single attractions of the park might be closed for maintenance, repair works or force majeur. No claim for a full or partial reimbursement of the ticket price arises from that
- Please note: not all rides are suited for any visitor
- A parking fee of 7 Euro is not included in the ticket price
- From 29 March till 3 November 2019
- The opening hours vary from 10.00am till 6.00pm or 8.00pm or 10.00pm (in few cases till 5.00pm)
- Please see the detailed calendar in this PDF file
Enjoy during your boat cruise the panorama of Düsseldorf and the charming Media Harbour, which offer...
The DüsseldorfCard is the economical and convenient way to get to know the city of Düsseldorf. Durin...
During your one-hour panoramic riverboat trip you will discover the charming city of Cologne as you ...
The dynamic development of Düsseldorf can be experienced particularly clearly on a tour of the so ca...
The former imperial city Kaiserswerth, today one of the most beautiful districts of Düsseldorf, is t...
Immerse yourself in the fascinating underwater world of SEA LIFE in Oberhausen. With over 2 million ...
With its 2,800 square meters, Oberhausen's most exciting indoor attraction invites you to play and h...
The Bike tour for those who want to see more than just the Cathedral!The bike tour leads you through...
Erkunden Sie die geschichtsträchtige Landeshauptstadt Düsseldorf mit unseren qualifizierten Stadtfüh...
Die kulinarische Altstadttour durch Düsseldorf mit den besten Restaurants der Landeshauptstadt biete...