Get ready to focus on the histoical, cultural and architectural heritage of Edinburgh on this fascinating walking tour. You'll get to see many of the capital's major sites of interest including the iconic Royal Mile and the beautiful St. Giles Cathedral. Before it ends at the world-famous National Galleries of Scotland which is definitely worth a visit!
Guided group walking tour of Edinburgh
- Get to grips with the historical, cultural and architectural side of the city
- Hit the streets of Edinburgh and see the capital's best sites
- Learn more about Edinburgh's magic from your guide on this walking tour
- Guided tour
- Children (age 0-11): Free
- Youths (age 12-16)
Usher Hall (Stop XF), Edinburgh EH3 9AW, UK
Please meet your guide at the central entrance of the Usher Hall on Lothian Road.
- Please note that there will be a maximum of 5 walkers per group
- Unfortunately this tour is not wheelchair accessible as there are some steps
- During the summer, 2-hour evening tours will be offered
- This tour will end at Princes Street Gardens
- Please check the calendar to find this tour's updated availability and dates
Are you fascinated by the mystical folklore, the Lochs, the wild scenery and the fascinating history...
After leaving Edinburgh, you'll travel westwards for your first stop of the day on the bonnie banks ...
Have you ever wanted to visit the famous Scottish Highlands? This one day tour from Edinburgh takes ...
Things are simply not what they seem in this Jekyll and Hyde city, famous for witch-burning, grave r...
Love podcasts? You'll love this immersive podcast tour of Edinburgh!Listen to Scottish guide Niall a...
Harry Potter and its exciting world might be a work of fiction, but it all originated from real plac...