Loch Lomond National Park, The Kelpies and Stirling Castle
- Take in the stunning natural beauty of Scotland's glistening lochs and lush forests
- Marvel at the largest equine statues in the world
- Envision Scotland's bloody past at the medieval stronghold Stirling castle
You'll follow in the footsteps of Scotland's greatest legends Rob Roy and William Wallace, discover the history of a medieval castle and enjoy a healthy walk in Loch Lomond National Park. Your first stop is the Kelpies; made of 300 tonnes of steel, they stand as a testament to Scotland's industrial past and the largest equine sculpture in the world.
Continuing on to the beautiful forest-covered mountains of the Trossachs, or the 'Highlands in Minature', you'll have the opportunity to stop at the local Inn in the heart of the National Park, or take a leisurely stroll and enjoy the spectacular views found on the eastern shores of Loch Lomond.
Your final stop is the medieval stronghold Stirling Castle, the favorite residence of the Stuart kings, where Mary Queen of Scots was crowned. On the return journey, you'll pass the stunning route back through the Kelpies to arrive in Edinburgh for late afternoon.
- Transport in a 16 seat Mercedes mini-coach
- Air conditioning as standard
- The stories and services of an English-speaking driver-guide
- Entry fees to visitor attractions
- Optional gratuities
- Child: 5-15 years
Rabbie's Café, 6 Waterloo Place, Edinburgh EH1 3EG
- Children aged 5-15 must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour is unable to accommodate children under 5
- Pack your waterproof clothing and walking shoes
- Cancellation: For one day tours, half-day tours and city tours (being single day tours with a specific itinerary, which are available for booking on scheduled dates from scheduled departure points, together “sightseeing tours”),
the following cancellation charges shall apply (depending on the effective date of cancellation):-
a. cancellation more than 72 hours before the tour departure: 0% of the tour price;
b. cancellation less than 72 hours before the tour departure: 100% of the tour price;
c. in the event of a ‘no show’ the charge is 100% of the tour price
Enjoy roundtrip transportation to the famous Royal Braemar Highland Gathering and receive guaranteed...
This tour is all about Fife, and to get there you will cross the Firth of Forth - the perfect chance...
Once you leave Edinburgh, your driver will take you through Scotland's bustling central belt to see ...
Edinburgh, 1745. The Jacobite rising has reached the city gates, and Bonnie Prince Charlie is met by...
Explore the haunted Blair Street Underground Vaults with access no other tour company can offer, the...
Discover the story of Scotland through its capital city and the National Museum. You will see the pl...