When it comes to Highland tours, it doesn't get much better than this Loch Ness Explorer day trip! You'll spend the day hunting for Nessie at the legendary Loch Ness while taking in the stunning Scottish scenery and views. Get ready to be blown away by some of the most iconic landmarks that Scotland has to offer including Glencoe, Ben Nevis and the Great Glen. You'll really see the best of Scotland!
Loch Ness Explorer day trip from Edinburgh
- Leave the chaos of the city behind as you head into the Scottish Highlands
- Spend the day monster hunting on Loch Ness
- Admire the stunning Scottish countryside
- Local Scottish guide
- Picnic lunch
- Souvenir map
- Foreign language audio guide (on request)
- Guided tour
- Audio-guided tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned coach
- Driver guide
- Entrance fees
- Health/travel insurance
- Children (5-18 years old): Reduced
- Students with a valid ID: Reduced
- Seniors (over 60 years old): Reduced
60 High St, Edinburgh EH1 1TH, UK
Please meet your guide at the Highland Explorer Tours Office on the Royal Mile.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to the tour's departure time
- Children under 5 years old aren't permitted on this tour
- A minimum of six people are needed for this tour to go ahead
- Please arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes early
- Please check the calendar to find this tour's availability
Harry Potter and its exciting world might be a work of fiction, but it all originated from real plac...
Just one look at Edinburgh's intriguing cityscape hints at all the secrets beneath… Are you curious ...
Get ready to travel back in time as you leave Edinburgh behind and head to Culross. You may recognis...
Embrace all things historical, cultural and architectural as you take to the streets of Edinburgh wi...
This is your chance to see Edinburgh from a whole new perspective! Hop on your bike and take a full ...
Get ready to focus on the histoical, cultural and architectural heritage of Edinburgh on this fascin...
Discover the beauty of Edinburgh with this cycling experience! You'll kick off your day following th...
Scotch whisky is deeply ingrained in Scottish culture. It was used by the ancient Scots to heal comm...
See the beautiful Loch Lomond and the breathtaking Highlands on this day trip from Edinburgh and fin...
Things are simply not what they seem in this Jekyll and Hyde city, famous for witch-burning, grave r...