This tour will take you south to the stunning Scott’s View, overlooking the Tweed Valley, before heading to the nearby statue of the great Scottish patriot, William Wallace. From here, you'll travel to Melrose where you can visit the ruined Melrose Abbey and learn its history. Then, it's time to make your way to the stunning 15th century Rosslyn Chapel which was made world famous by Dan Brown’s novel, ‘The Da Vinci Code’. You'll have time here to explore the chapel and find out more about the myths and legends surrounding the whereabouts of the ‘Holy Grail’.
Rosslyn Chapel and Scottish Borders small-group day tour
- Uncover the myths and legends of the Da Vinci Code
- Enjoy the stunning views over the Tweed Valley from the famed Scott's View
- Discover Melrose Abbey and delve into its history
- Guided tour
- Entry fees to attractions
Rabbie's Café, 6 Waterloo Place, Edinburgh EH1 3EG
Please meet your guide at Rabbie's Café.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to departure
- The weather in Scotland is often wet and cold, please dress appropriately and wear suitable shoes
- Children aged 5 to 15 must be accompanied by an adult
- Children under 5 are not permitted on this tour
- This tour runs daily at 9.45am
Are you fascinated by the mystical folklore, the Lochs, the wild scenery and the fascinating history...
After leaving Edinburgh, you'll travel westwards for your first stop of the day on the bonnie banks ...
Have you ever wanted to visit the famous Scottish Highlands? This one day tour from Edinburgh takes ...
Things are simply not what they seem in this Jekyll and Hyde city, famous for witch-burning, grave r...
You'll be taken to the Scottish island paradise of Islay on this incredible four day whisky tour. Wi...
Harry Potter and its exciting world might be a work of fiction, but it all originated from real plac...