Check out Scotland's most iconic scenery and sights on this fabulous day tour. Leave the chaos of the capital behind and head to ancient capital of Stirling where you'll see the Wallace Monument and hear all about its history and heritage. Then, you'll hit the road north to the Highlands where you'll take in the stunning scenery, glens and rivers before sampling a drop of the beloved national drink at one of Scotland's most famous whisky distilleries. On your way back to Edinburgh, you'll make a couple of other stops at the Hermitage and Dunkeld Cathedral.
Whisky and Waterfalls tour from Edinburgh
Availability: Selected dates
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 24 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Subject expert guide
Do this because
- Sample whisky at Scotland's oldest working distillery
- Marvel at the historic Wallace Monument
- Soak up the magic as you stroll through the beautiful Hermitage forest
- Enjoy the peace and quiet at Dunkeld Cathedral
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Local Scottish guide
- Hermitage Forest walk
- Souvenir map
- Audio guides available
What's not included
- Entry or admission fees
- Children (age 5-16)
- Students with a valid student card (age 18+)
- Seniors (age 60+)
60 High Street, Edinburgh EH1 1TB, GB
Please meet your tour at the Highand Explorer Tours office on the Royal Mile.
What to remember
- Please note that adults and students must be over 18 years old at the time of travel
- Please be advised that children under 5 years old cannot take part in the tour and anyone under 17 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to the tour's departure time
- Please check the calendar to find this tour's availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.