The underwater observatory is the largest aquarium of Israel and hosts more than 800 species. You will be able to see the largest shark pool in the Middle-East and walk through a transparent tunnel while fascinating creatures swim above you. In the visitor’s center you can learn more about the marine life that lives in the Red Sea.
Tickets and events
Underwater observatory tickets
Language: English , French , Spanish , Arabic , German , Russian , Hebrew
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Enjoy an interactive experience while you learn all about the world of the sharks
- Have fun with the whole family
- Learn all about the marine life
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Infants (age 0-3): free admission
- Children (age 3-18)
חוף אלמוג, Eilat, Israel
Please meet at the ticket counter.
What to remember
- You can use the ticket once only on the date you have chosen. Just go to the counter where your voucher will be exchanged for a museum ticket
- Daily from 9am to 4pm
Holiday Travel (Israel) LTD
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.