- Marvel at the spectacular works created by Leonardo da Vinci
- Enjoy and study the fantastic Era of the Renaissance
- Visit Florence in 48 hours on board an open hop-on hop-off bus
Visit the fascinating Leonardo da Vinci Museum combined with your 48-hour Florence City Sightseeing hop-on hop-off bus ticket.
The museum is brilliant for young and old alike, a veritable laboratory of curiosity and experimentation. It is divided into four elemental sections: earth, water, air and fire. The machines have been made by studying the drawings contained in the famous Leonardo da Vinci codes while maintaining the original proportions. You can also admire and compare some of the major anatomical studies of Leonardo and a reproduction of his principal paintings with the use of the backlight technology with very high resolution.
The museum, which has explanations in Italian, English, French, German, Spanish and Russian are completed by educational projections concerning the life and work of Leonardo. Visit the Leonardo da Vinci Museum with your skip-the-line ticket at any time during your day.
- Skip-the-line tickets to the Museum
- Free WI-FI (inside the Museum)
- Hop-on hop-off Florence City Sightseeing® (48-hour ticket)
- Drinks and meals
- Pick up service
- Children (0-6): free
- Children (7-18): reduced price
Your voucher must be exchanged at stop N.1 line A of Florence City Sightseeing®
- The validity of your open bus ticket will start when you exchange your voucher
- No refunds can be given to customers without a printed copy of their voucher
- The Museum is located in Via de Servi, 66/r, 200 meters from the Florence Cathedral and is also very close to the Galleria dell'Accademia
City Sightseeing Florence
- Frequency: from 15 minutes to 60 minutes (according to the season)
- First departure: 9:00am (times are subject to change)
- Last departure: 4:30pm (November-April); 6:00pm (May-October)
Da Vinci Museum - opening hours
- 1st of November to 31st of March, from 10.00am to 6:00pm
- 1st of April to 31st of October, from 10.00am to 7:00pm
- Last entrance to museum is 40 minutes before closing time
- The museum is closed on 24th and 25th of December
Palazzo Pitti is een van de grootste musea van Florence. Het is een krachtig ogend gebouw uit de 13e...
"Affabulando agli Uffizi" è una visita guidata del celebre museo fiorentino studiata per i visitator...
Geniet van de hoogtepunten van Florence en de twee belangrijkste musea in slechts één dag!Bezoek de ...
Het Opera del Duomo Museum (Museum van de werken van de kathedraal) herbergt een immense verzameling...
"Affabulando a Palazzo Pitti" è una visita guidata del celebre palazzo Pitti di Firenze studiata per...
Eroi giovani e valorosi, donzelle indifese, mostri temibili da sconfiggere: sono questi i protagonis...