Skip-the-line tickets to Leonardo da Vinci Museum in Florence
- See the machines designed by Leonardo in his famous codes
- Learn about Leonardo da Vinci and its great inventions
- Get your skip-the-line tickets and enjoy an unmissable experience
This Museum, dedicated to the thought and works of Leonardo da Vinci, is situated in the historical center of Florence, 200 meters from the Cathedral and very close to the Accademia Gallery. Inside, visitors will discover working and interactive reproductions of Leonardo’s machines, created from the famous “Da Vinci Codes”. The exhibition, recommended for children from 7 years old and adults alike, stimulates curiosity and promotes understanding of his remarkable work: it is organized in four sections, “Earth”, “Water”, “Air” and “Fire”. All the machines have been built according to Leonardo da Vinci’s designs and, where possible, to scale. In addition, there is also a section dedicated to some of Leonardo’s anatomical studies and a gallery displaying his most important paintings, faithfully reproduced using high-resolution backlight technology. All exhibits are accompanied by informative descriptions in Italian, English, French, German, Spanish and Russian, and multimedia displays provide further information on Leonardo’s life and works. Visitors can also browse and purchase books and souvenirs from the original and well-stocked museum shop.
- Skip-the-line tickets
- Free Wi-Fi
- Informative descriptions in Italian, English, French, German, Spanish and Russian
- Guided tour
- Reduced: children (6 - 17) and students up to 25 years old
- Free admission: children up to 6 years old, disabled people
Via dei Servi, 66/r, 50122 Florence, Italy
Museo Leonardo da Vinci
- From 1st November to 31st March: 10.00am - 6.00pm
- From 1st April to 31st October: 10.00am - 7.00pm
- The Museum will be closed on 24th and 25th December
- Last admission 60 minutes before closing time
An in-depth afternoon tour, viewing world-famous paintings, art and landscapes. Starting in the pict...
Over 750 works, the greatest concentration of Florentine monumental sculpture in the world: statues ...
Violet cliffs, red and yellow fishing villages: plunge into the colors of Cinque Terre! Manarola, Ve...
With the help of our greeter (who will give you all the instructions), board your high-speed train t...
We’ll pick you up at the meeting point in the centre of Florence and we’ll drive you in our minivan ...
Come and be the star of a great classic tour through Florence theatrical scenery and along the legen...