Tuscan cooking class with dinner in Florence historic city center
- Learn how to prepare a four-course Tuscan dinner by yourself
- Sample some delicious Tuscan wine with dinner
- Have fun and enjoy the friendly atmosphere of the class
This is a small group course for food lovers that is held in the ancient city center. This is how you can find out about Tuscan and Florentine culture by being taught some of its celebrated food and wine traditions.
On this course, you can learn how to cook a classic Tuscan meal, prepared with seasonal and organic ingredients. In a top-class culinary school, you will be able to make a four-course meal (starter, first course, second course and dessert) under the expert guidance of a multilingual chef. The course will be followed by a dinner with the dishes you have prepared, accompanied by a good Tuscan wine and a fun and friendly atmosphere.
- Caf Tour's staff assistance
- Cooking course
- Dinner with drinks
- Children under the age of 8 years are not admitted
Via Degli Alfani, 151R, 50121 Firenze FI, Italy
Caf Tour & Travel Agency
- Max 15 pax for each professional Chef during the cooking course
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday at 4.50pm
An in-depth afternoon tour, viewing world-famous paintings, art and landscapes. Starting in the pict...
Over 750 works, the greatest concentration of Florentine monumental sculpture in the world: statues ...
Violet cliffs, red and yellow fishing villages: plunge into the colors of Cinque Terre! Manarola, Ve...
With the help of our greeter (who will give you all the instructions), board your high-speed train t...
We’ll pick you up at the meeting point in the centre of Florence and we’ll drive you in our minivan ...
Come and be the star of a great classic tour through Florence theatrical scenery and along the legen...