- Visit Florence on board an open top bus
- See the best highlights and learn about the history of the birthplace of Renaissance
- Enjoy the Uffizi Gallery and its wonderful collection at your leisure
The Uffizi Gallery is a world-famous museum housed in the former “Uffizi” or “Offices” of the Medici family; your knowledgeable tour guide will show you the artworks of the greatest artists from the Middle Ages to the Renaissance. You will learn the secrets of the artists’ craft, techniques and tools, understanding why Florence was the birthplace of Renaissance. Personalize your museum experience: there is no need to rush off at the end of the tour, you can visit the museum until closing time.
This tour also comes with a hop-on hop-off open bus ticket, valid for 48 hours: save time and money sightseeing Florence at your leisure!
- Guided tour of the Uffizi Gallery with a professional English-speaking tour guide
- Booking and entrance fee for the Uffizi Gallery
- Audioguide on board: Italian, English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Japanese, Russian
- 48-hour City Sightseeing bus tickets
- 48-hour public transport tickets
- Child (6-15)
Piazza di Santa Maria Novella, 50123 Firenze FI
Stop number 1 Line A City Sightseeing Florence.Santa Maria Novella Railway Station
- The date and time you select during the reservation process are mandatory for the guided visit and cannot be modified
- ID card required for children under 18 years old
- Please redeem your voucher at the Stop number 1 Line A City Sightseeing Florence. Please do this at least 1 hour before to tour departure time
- The starting point for the guided tour at the Uffizi Gallery will be communicated at Stop number 1 Line A City Sightseeing Florence.
- The validity of the City Sightseeing ticket will start when you redeem your voucher
April - October: daily except Mondays at 04:30 pm
Palazzo Pitti is one of Florence’s biggest museum. It is a powerful looking,13th century building th...
Learn why Florence became the birthplace of the Renaissance on a 90-minute walking tour of the city’...
"Affabulando agli Uffizi" è una visita guidata del celebre museo fiorentino studiata per i visitator...
Enjoy the highlights of Florence and its two most important museums in just one day!Visit the Accade...
"Affabulando a Palazzo Pitti" è una visita guidata del celebre palazzo Pitti di Firenze studiata per...
Eroi giovani e valorosi, donzelle indifese, mostri temibili da sconfiggere: sono questi i protagonis...