Frankfurt Hop on Hop off Tour
- Discover Frankfurt on your own on this Hop on Hop off tour
- Enjoy a ride in a double decker bus
- Plan you own little sightseeing day - 14 different stops available
On the Hop On - Hop Off City Tour in the blue double-decker busses you have the possibility to create your own individual Sightseeing Tour in Frankfurt with the choice of 12 different languages (earphone service). From the upper deck you will have great views on all the highlights of the city.
Simply hop off at one of the 14 bus stops, visit the sights close by and then continue the tour with one of our next busses.
Explore the former Coronation City of the German Emperors and the modern European Banking Center. We show you the diversity of our historic and modern metropolis. Come and see one of the largest European rail stations, the Museum Embankment, European Central Bank and the banking quarter with its skyscrapers – among them the biggest office buildings in Europe. Hop off and walk across the historic heart of the city called “Römer" – marvel at our famous old city hall, visit the Paul ́s Church and the Cathedral. See the “Hauptwache” – former headquarters of the city's Stadtwehr militia, our shopping street "Zeil", the Old Opera, the big towers of the former city wall and our international fairgrounds.
Your day pass is valid from 09:15h- 18:00h and the bus stops are being approached every 30-40 mins.
- Day pass for Hop on Hop off (valid from 09:15am-06:00pm)
- Audio guide in 12 different languages: German, English, Japanese, Spanish, Italian, Hindi, Chinese, Korean, Portuguese, French, Arabic, Russian
- Everything not mentioned under inclusions
- Hotel pick up/drop off
Infants: 0-3 ride for free
Wiesenhüttenstraße 39, 60329 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
The providers office is located at: Wiesenhüttenstr. 39, 60329 Frankfurt (close to central station/opposite Hotel Savoy) However, you do not need to come to the office to exchange your voucher. You can simply show it to the bus driver at one of the 14 stops. Main stops: Right in front on the main entrance of the central station Frankfurt or Berliner Straße/corner to Neue Kräme.
- Please note: The provider might be forced to change the route, times or cancel the tour due to events of late notification: demonstrations, road blocks, constructions etc. In this case the provider will cancel free of charge and refund the tour price
- The busses stop there every 30mins starting from 09:15am to 05:15pm
Take a one hour City Roundtrip of Frankfurt in the famous blue double-decker bus with the choice of ...
An unforgettable afternoon trip to the Rhine River Valley – an area UNESCO counts to the World Herit...
Visit romantic Heidelberg on this delightful morning tour from Frankfurt. Known as one of the most b...
Visit romantic Heidelberg on this delightful afternoon tour from Frankfurt. Known as one of the most...
Come with us to the Southwest of Bavaria to see the most visited castle of our country: Neuschwanste...
Of course, Frankfurt has much more to offer than imposing skyscrapers, but experiencing them from th...