Hidden Waterfall Adventure Hiking Excursion
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: from 4 hours to 4 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Get a rare opportunity to discover less popular waterfalls, seeing what others have yet to experience
- Enjoy a hike that is ideal in any weather, making for a fun time outdoors no matter what season
- Have fun on a trip that offers both a great balance of adventure and also plenty of quiet
- Make your way to a small settler family cemetery while learning about the wild foods and medicines used by the Cherokee
What to expect
Explore the Smoky Mountains to the fullest on a guided tour. Check out the area's hidden waterfalls that most have not seen before.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided tour
- Nut-based snacks (trailmix and crackers)
- Ponchos and walking sticks
What to remember
- Dogs are not allowed on this trail
- This trail is rated moderate with some steep, slippery sections, we recommend good walking shoes and a sense of adventure
- Young children are not recommended on this hike
If you are running late, please leave a message at (865) 436-8283.
Partial refunds for cancellations made at least 72 hours in advance.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.