Gavi wine tasting at Marchese Luca Spinola Estate with picnic
- Visit a small winery in Gavi, owner Marchesi Spinola, ancient aristocratic family
- Have a short ride on a carriage pulled by tractor
- Taste the Gavi DOCG selection paired with local authentic food
- Enjoy the wine tasting and the picnic near a small lake under the willow trees
The Marchese Luca Spinola winery is located in Rovereto di Gavi, in the Province of Alessandria, and is part of the historical properties of the Spinola family.
You will meet the family Spinola directly at their winery.
They will welcome you on board on a nice carriage pulled by a tractor and the will drive you in the middle of the property where there is a small lake surronded by willows.
There you will taste their Gavi DOCG selection (3 wines) paired with local and authentic food as salami, focaccia, cheese, fresh tomatoes and vegetables pies.
The company of the Spinola family, their excellent wines, the genuin food and beauty of the area will make this experience unique!
- Winery tour
- Wine tasting
- Light lunch
- Ride on a carriage pulled by a tractor between the winery and the lake
- Children and youths from 3 to 18 years old: reduced
Meeting point directly at the Winery Marchese Luca Spinola, Località Cascina Massimiliana 97 15066 Rovereto di Gavi - Gavi (AL) - Italia
GPS COORDINATES 44.711659, 8.764558 The winery Marchese Luca Spinola is located between the SP 159 and 160
Minimum required to activate the tour: 2 people
- From 1 March 2018 to 30 October 2018
- From 13 April 2019 to 13 October 2019
La Raia Estate produce vino orgánico certificado y trigo, Elena, Piero e Irene te presentarán en la ...
El vino Gavi producido por la bodega Magda Pedrini es famoso por sus cualidades crujientes, florales...
Esta visita lo introducirá en una pequeña bodega artesanal que produce 20,000 botellas por año solam...
Conozca a su chef de habla inglesa en Gavi, una hermosa ciudad pequeña en el sureste de Piamonte, ce...
Voltaggio es un pequeño pueblo medieval cerca de Gavi, con un ambiente único y encantador, entre mag...
La Bollina está situada en el Piamonte, en ese territorio histórico especializado en la producción d...