Gdansk tour by kayak on the Motława River
- Explore Gdansk from a different perspective by kayak
- Travel the canals and learn about the city with your guide
- See ships up close from the vantage point
- Choose to take a 2 -hour or 3-hour tour
Explore Gdańsk from a different perspective – from a kayak. There are several routes to follow, all at various levels of difficulty, suited to your skills including a popular route following the Motława around Granary Island.
See three faces of Gdańsk: historical power, port of everyday life and is beautiful nature. The historical part is full of mystery and beautiful architecture of past centuries along the Old and New Motlawa. On the industrial and historical side, you will pass through the Dead Vistula river with a view of the shipyards and port. The natural beauty surrounding the Motlawa provides respite from the city center, disturbed only by the wind and the voices of birds among the historical fortifications of Gdansk.
Face the cold and get a rush of adrenaline. You can even head out to the Hel Peninsula and take a cutter cruise out to the sea to search for a real sea wolf. There are a variety of kayaking tours to choose from.
- Private Kayak Tour led by licensed guide
- Equipment: double kayaks, paddles, life jackets
- Recommendations about local restaurants, bakeries and pubs
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Żabi Kruk 15, Gdańsk
Meet your guide at the blue canoe access sign.
- Choose to take a 2 -hour or 3-hour tour at checkout
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information
- Please contact the tour provider directly to discuss your travel itinerary. You will find their information on the voucher received after booking
- Daily at 10.00am
This 3-hour food tour will take you on a leisurely walk around Gdansk. You'll see the city's highlig...
All places are carefully chosen to show you the various atmospheres that reflect different periods o...
Visit Malbork Castle, one of the largest and best-preserved Gothic strongholds in the world, on a 6-...
See the sights and sample the local food of Gdansk on this amazing walking tour. Learn the city's fa...
Explore Gdansk by night on a 2-hour tour with an English-speaking guide. Beginning from Neptune's St...
Audio Guide Gdansk is an extraordinary way to see Gdańsk. Explore the city at your own pace, without...