Highlights of Gdańsk, Gdynia and Sopot full day private tour
- Explore Gdansk, Sopot and Gdynia with a private guide
- Enjoy hearing the most famous legends and facts
- Discover highlights of the Tricity
- Get to know life of locals
- Have a great time with your friends or family
Start your sightseeing tour with a visit to the tourist center of Skwer Kościuszki in Gdynia. Then go for a walk along the pretty embankment to see the famous full-rigged sailing ship of the Dar Pomorza. Learn more about the history pf the city at the City of Gdynia Museum.
Experience the most famous walkway and longest jetty in Poland with a stroll along Monciak street and Plac Zdrojowy in Sopot. See French-style gardens and exotic plants in Park Oliwski in Gdańsk and learn all about the Cistercian church of Oliwa Archcathedral. Enjoy an amazing view of the Tricity area from a stunning viewpoint.
Then you will go to the Old Town of Gdansk. Marvel at the former gates of the Old Town, including the Upland Gate at the start of the Royal Way. Hear how this route was only accessible to the powerful monarchs in former days.
Continue to Long Market and the Town Hall. Pass Neptune Fountain and Arthur's Court (Dwor Artusa) to see the former meeting point of the city’s merchants, now a branch of the Gdańsk History Museum. Go inside the court, where the walls are covered with friezes of mythological and historical characters. Finish the tour at the Green Gate overlooking the Motlawa River.
- Sightseeing of Gdynia, Sopot, Oliwa Park, Gdansk
- 7-hours tour led by licensed foreign language speaking guide
- Pick-up and drop off at your Hotel/Apartment or Port in Gdansk, Gdynia, Sopot
- Private door to door transport
- Admission - Oliwa Archcathedral , St Mary's Church
- Organ concert in Oliwa Cathedral
- Private tour only for your group
- Meals and Drinks
Meet your guide at the agreed upon location. Confirm the place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- Pick-up and drop off is available from your accommodation or Port in Gdansk, Gdynia, Sopot
- For pick-up confirm the place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information
- Daily at 7.00am, 10.00am and 11.30am
This 3-hour food tour will take you on a leisurely walk around Gdansk. You'll see the city's highlig...
All places are carefully chosen to show you the various atmospheres that reflect different periods o...
Visit Malbork Castle, one of the largest and best-preserved Gothic strongholds in the world, on a 6-...
See the sights and sample the local food of Gdansk on this amazing walking tour. Learn the city's fa...
Explore Gdansk by night on a 2-hour tour with an English-speaking guide. Beginning from Neptune's St...
Audio Guide Gdansk is an extraordinary way to see Gdańsk. Explore the city at your own pace, without...